Creativity in American Streetwear is Dead

Aeros

Is it really undead, undead, undead?

When I saw them live on their last reunion, I swear to god Peter Murphy said "I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead."

Was he just tooling around for fun, did he -gasp- forget his own lyrics?

I've disgraced myself. I'm now going to destroy my Shadow of Light DVD

Just started a new thread on this same topic by accident, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only wondering what the hell is going on. People in here are already screaming about Acapulco Gold vs Reason. Now check out the Acapulco Gold vs Spoon Fed edition:

original2xq3.jpg

fake2yo4.jpg

Looks like Spoon Fed also boosts their newsletters, so they can promote their boosted t-shirt designs:

original1tz4.jpg

fake1ax7.jpg

* Images stolen from http://www.5th-dimension.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5011

speaking of the undead there needs to be more zombies in streetwear

zombies should be the new pirates

more people need to design t-shirts while high on acid, that could only make for true amazingness

oh and bring back old hip hop graphics!!!!

speaking of lo lives...

wonder how the heads at VGA think about this....

anyway i only like one tee from Acapulco Gold just because it makes me laugh. I'd never wear it but it's funny to me:

Nigo%20never%20Smile.jpg

after i saw this tee at reed space, i went home and looked through all my japanese magazines to find a picture of Nigo smiling. No luck lol

speaking of the undead there needs to be more zombies in streetwear

zombies should be the new pirates

more people need to design t-shirts while high on acid, that could only make for true amazingness

oh and bring back old hip hop graphics!!!!

I agree, I love zombies. Most stuff I draw ends up being monsters of some kind.

A mate of mine has got the coolest swamp monster tattoo, like with his arms in the air all covered in swamp shit, you can just imagine him going "woooohhhh". He doesn't like the tatt much now, but I love it.

Streetwear is not dead...there is just a whole lot more crap gear to look past these days, labels with more dough than talent. As I have said a squillion times House33 is doing some cool shit, Zoltar and Mishka is always putting out some fooking gems.

Or just buy 5 Screeming Hand tees and your all set. Search on gents.

Yeah don't they have a design business as well, designing wicked fonts and the like. I saw pic's of the shop somewhere, pretty darn cool, even the wall paper looked to be H33 designed.