WTB: Red/Black Tiger Fleece W+H size M

xcoldricex

When i'm in new york for a few days later this month i'm gonna look out for some. If i see any good w+h hoodies in s-l i'll just buy it and post it on the forum. Nom de Guere is in soho, right?

Hopefully, the NA stockists will see how fast these sold and order more. Maybe be able to pick some up in the spring and wait till winter to wear it.

When i'm in new york for a few days later this month i'm gonna look out for some. If i see any good w+h hoodies in s-l i'll just buy it and post it on the forum. Nom de Guere is in soho, right?

Hopefully, the NA stockists will see how fast these sold and order more. Maybe be able to pick some up in the spring and wait till winter to wear it.

i don't think they have full size runs down there. plus, you'll never really make your cost + ridiculous NYC sales tax back. yeah, NDG is in soho, next to swatch down the stairs. bleeker and broadway

• hello 2024!

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.
    Classifieds listings are now free for members.
    supertalk is now upgraded to //// supertalk 8 ////
    You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture® is privately owned and has been online continuously for 25 years. supertalk has been online for 21 years and is a digital cockroach that will survive all current and future apocalypses.