neckface x vans x new era cap

nnkd

Neckface sucks, his drawings suck, I don't see any talent in his "artwork", all he does it tag his shit on some buildings and write neck face everywhere. On the other hand Banksy is a very talented graffiti artist, I wouldn't mind rocking something by him but like he stated he didn't want his art as a fashion label, so it's cool.

Just my opinion.

Peace

neckface is fucking crazy. the dude is up everywhere and does crazy spots. his mentality isn't for his stuff to look good, its for it to be fucking crazy. he'd probably rather have it eat you than you appreciate it.

banksy is definitely talanted, but i still think he's doing the same thing over and over again like neckface aside from his projects like the pairs hilton album and museum installations.

Neckface sucks, his drawings suck, I don't see any talent in his "artwork", all he does it tag his shit on some buildings and write neck face everywhere. On the other hand Banksy is a very talented graffiti artist, I wouldn't mind rocking something by him but like he stated he didn't want his art as a fashion label, so it's cool.

Just my opinion.

Peace

Cosign on that. IMO, Neckface's drawings are no different than some disturbed high school kid's doodles in a notebook. Banksy > Neckface.

Banksy is no graffiti artist. All he ever does is stencils. Do it the real way, don't cheat your way out. I'm not speaking on behalf of Neckface neither, his shits not great, it lacks thought and effort. Yeah I know you guys are going to say, OH HE DOES IT ON PURPOSE, and yes I know that, but I still think its shitty. Thats my cup of tea, I'm not here to argue, haha.

That's why it's considered art, it doesn't need to be explained. I personally like his stuff as well. His installatian in LA a bit ago was really cool.

No, what I'm saying is that I'm not going to argue whether or not it's art. I may think it is, I may think it's not, but I'm not going to argue about it. Carry on.

Guest doubletap

neckface sucks...

just goes to show that you don't really need talent,

all you really need is a venue.

-edit- why is everyone even comparing Banksy to neckface? their styles are completely different.

why is everyone even comparing Banksy to neckface? their styles are completely different.

seriously. the fact that neckface and banksy are the only two mentioned in this thread, and that they are being compared to one another(seriously, what the fuck), i am going to go ahead and assume that no one here knows shit about graffiti or whtever you want to call it.

i really, really, really wanted this fitted once upon a time, but now i just kind of think it is 'cute'.

as for the whole neckface debate, i think the reason he's so polarizing is that

he's using the methodology of graffiti on street art- and, the two are very different

creatures. traditionally, graff heads and street artists have clashed, but neck's

taken the best of both worlds and put them together, in my opinion.

yeah, his handstyle is weak- because he's not aiming for some WOW!-type handstyle,

why're you going to fault him for something that he doesn't try to be? Neck gets up like nobody else right now, and I'm thinking the graff world haters are just a little bit jealous at the frequency and creativity that is purely evident in when and where and how of each spot he hits.

it's quite pointless trying to argue over "what art is"... if it pleases you aesthetically, then it is probably art to you.

i do think neckface's work is art, so is banksy's, wk interact's, boris tellegen (delta)'s...

anything can qualify as "art" these days. you don't have to like it.

i think neckface is dope cause it makes me feel like i could kinda do that but not really. my drawings sometime look like his. its easy to hate him, but i think its just dope and crazy ugly which is cool.

sometime the world is full of people who try too hard, and i think neck face is just there to balance out the world for those people. i feel it.