The John Mayer is a Fucktard Thread

MilSpex

i love how some people accepted the fact that he isnt a real watch enthusiast or whatever and is a general phony...all we have to base our opinions on him are some things hes said in his blog which were just extrapolating to showww that hes a rich fuck who has only a superficial interest in these things. Personally, from reading his blog i get the sense that he has a legitimate passion for this.

whatever, the dude can play the guitar...really really well

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw Jessica Simpson`s face looks like a dude. Way more fuckable women in the hollywood set than Jessic fucken simpson.

JS is not the hottest woman in the world, but if you think she looks like a dude it's no wonder you aren't getting laid my man.

Jessica and John were staying at the hotel down the street from me last night. I was considering throwing some tuna at her window, but...I just didn't have the heart.

I would think a better joke would be to cover yourself in peanut butter and press your naked balls against their window. It would be funny to see if their bodyguards would stop you, because no one wants to get peanut butter all over them.

• 3 months later...

this is old, and I don't think anyone really cares, you are all fucking idiots. John Mayer is great

He doesn't fucking write "pop music".

_HtV3I8G9lA

any he is working with Steve Jordan, and steve jordan is shanya twanes drummer, and shanya tawne is known for ill beats.

• 4 months later...
are you seriously arguing that someone has more right to wear streetwear? you sound like a 10 year old kid that gets pissed off cuz his favorite punk band "sold out" and signed to a major...

true

i thought he was funny in that bittersweet interview with kanye west on mtv.

go back and listen to daughters, bitches.

i will admit i laughed. he is more "stun-tastic" than kanye