tokyo shop girls (superbored)

Guest jmatsu

Very much straight. JJ and Cancan eh? My friend dated one of the models last year and told me she was the most boring girl he'd ever dated. He actually broke up with her cuz she was so uninteresting...haha. I prefer all types of girls: I'm an equal opportunity lover.

djrajio and jmatsu are my heroes, driving around tokyo in benzes to the clubs while bedding dozens of dizon and ozawa lookalikes.

the mental picture of rajio and the non-no male models brings to mind the jeep scene in zoolander, though.

thanks for the compliment, (i don't know about djrajio) but unfortunately for me it's a little less glamorous.

unfortunately i am pretty ghetto. my mother does not let me borrow her crown (the ancient model), so i take the train or the bus. i am so ghetto that if i am intoxicated enough, i will actually ask strangers going in the same direction to share the cab and it's fare.

i don't like spending money on love hotels (i rather spend it on the food) unless the girl is a total winner, if the interent cafe is full, if the bathroom is full or too rank, or if it's winter in japan.

i have only been lucky with one ozawa replica (but she was alittle bit vintage).

Haha. Ur taxi story reminds me of my ex-roommate in college, who used to live way out in Shizuoka during a summer internship and went out to go drinking in Shinjuku on a Sunday. Basically he missed the last train and decided to share a taxi with some other people, but he was so frickin drunk he fell asleep. Basically the cab went north towards Saitama and when he woke didn't know where the fuck he was. He ended up paying 20,000 yen for what would have been a 300-500 yen train ride.

there is this one cheap ass horror themed izakaya in shibuya that my friend swears by (i think it is a chain do you know it)

Perhaps its Alcatraz E.R. Haven't been there but heard it crazy...

http://alcatraz.hy-system.com/

i_photo_05.jpgi_photo_03.jpg

i_photo_02.jpg

i_photo_04.jpg

In Ginza there is also a restaurant built like a subway car and they turn off the lights so you can fondle the waitresses....

yeah that's the one. there's like this syncronized timed period when the entire shop's lights turn off followed by pre recorded screams and haunted house sounds. then some employees run around in jason-like hockey masks trying to scare the customers no children frequent this spot, usually young salary men, college kids, and highschool kids out on the town. this is what i've heard.

i still want to go!!

i'm fucking jealous of you guys, i miss Tokyo so much. consolation prize is i got to Hawaii today for my gf sister's wedding and got to eat some real ramen and i'm now drinking Kirin ichiban, ah well......

i hate to burst your bubble, but the kirin ichiban beer in hawaii is actually made in canada. can you tell the difference? congrats to your sister. hawaii's okay, i am actually in honolulu right now and can't say the ramen is too great. rai rai was okay...

go to izakaya nonbei for some great food. aki no no was good too.

it's been fun, but back to the topic...

shinjuku station hmv- petite cutie with a bob haircut (which may have grown out).

omotensando raiz (salon)- very good haircuts, occational celebrity or model customers, but the girls are ridiculous-ugly. they do give a great scalp massage.

yeah that's the one. there's like this syncronized timed period when the entire shop's lights turn off followed by pre recorded screams and haunted house sounds. then some employees run around in jason-like hockey masks trying to scare the customers no children frequent this spot, usually young salary men, college kids, and highschool kids out on the town. this is what i've heard.

i still want to go!!

This actually sounds a lot like Lockup as well...

Damnit, I had that and the full blood works only to discover that my girlfriend had given me thrush. They dosed the fuck out of us with some absolutely hardcore antibiotics too.

yeah it sucks. the company i work for pays for my health insurance. when the vice prez found out he would never let me live it down. i still hear about it when he's in a foul mood.

• 4 months later...

I'm no expert at all, but man once I was wandering around bukuro and walked into Jeans Mate and there was one of the hottest girls ever working there.

I bought a pair of socks just to get in her line.

Unfortunately the impersonality of the Japanese retail business left little room for, well anything except buying socks.

Guest jmatsu
I'm no expert at all, but man once I was wandering around bukuro and walked into Jeans Mate and there was one of the hottest girls ever working there.

I bought a pair of socks just to get in her line.

Unfortunately the impersonality of the Japanese retail business left little room for, well anything except buying socks.

ikebukuro? if the jeansmate franchise didn't have hot girls, i guess they wouldn't sell anything (except to the coutry folk or yankee) except socks.

Guest jmatsu
??

i dunno. according to my latest view of "my superfuture," i got some rep from you.

if you feel that it was given to me by mistake, or that i don't deserve it, don't hesitate to neg rep me (i won't be offended).

• 4 years later...