Heads up - barneys COOP sale started today

blm14

went to the one on 60th st and PILES of stuff on sale. Notables included:

- LOTS of nudies, mostly prewashed and cords but the Thin Finn and Slim Jim in dry denims were about 40% off (eg: slim jim down to $119 from $195)

- Crate James IV marked down from $154 to $89 for small sizes and $59 for large sizes

- MOUNTAINS of acne jeans 40% off

FYI!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to the one on 60th st and PILES of stuff on sale. Notables included:

- LOTS of nudies, mostly prewashed and cords but the Thin Finn and Slim Jim in dry denims were about 40% off (eg: slim jim down to $119 from $195)

- Crate James IV marked down from $154 to $89 for small sizes and $59 for large sizes

- MOUNTAINS of acne jeans 40% off

FYI!

do you happen to know if this is only one coop or alot of coops?

APC, Umbro by Kim Jones, PS Jeans, PS Paul Smith, Rogues Gallery, Surface to Air, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Raf by Raf Simons, Prada, Nike sneakers, Puma sneakers, Seven Jeans, Citizens of Humanity Jeans, Generra, Coop, Trovata, Juicy Couture, Fred Perry x Comme des Garcons SHIRT, Rolland Berry, etc fall winter items are all on sale. Alot of items are around 40% off.

If you guys ever come in to the South Coast Plaza location, mention that James sent you (that's me). I work as the mens fitting room attendent and I can definately get someone to treat you right. Oh yeah and make sure you say hi if you see me. :)

APC, Umbro by Kim Jones, PS Jeans, PS Paul Smith, Rogues Gallery, Surface to Air, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Raf by Raf Simons, Prada, Nike sneakers, Puma sneakers, Seven Jeans, Citizens of Humanity Jeans, Generra, Coop, Trovata, Juicy Couture, Fred Perry x Comme des Garcons SHIRT, Rolland Berry, etc fall winter items are all on sale. Alot of items are around 40% off.

It's really weird, because the Barneys where I am from doesn't sell a single one of these brands. I went in there the other day and asked them if they carried APC and they said no...

Not all the Coop stores carry the same vendors. South Coast is one of the biggest Coops in the US which is why we carry alot of risky vendors.

Speaking of which, I forgot to mention that we have Maison Martin Margiela on sale also, so come check that out. ;)

Bed, I'm sure I've probably seen you in there before, I go in to the South Coast location a bunch!

What kind of stuff is in the sale, I was contemplating whether or not to go down there and check it out. If there's some jackets or APC stuff for sale, I might just have to come down.

Bed, I'm sure I've probably seen you in there before, I go in to the South Coast location a bunch!

What kind of stuff is in the sale, I was contemplating whether or not to go down there and check it out. If there's some jackets or APC stuff for sale, I might just have to come down.

I mentioned the stuff that's on sale, but all the APC stuff we carry is on sale--cashmere striped sweaters, dress shirts, horizontal striped pocket tees, black and brown new standard cords, etc. However, the jeans--new cure and the new standards are not on sale.

Why didn't you say hi?

I mentioned the stuff that's on sale, but all the APC stuff we carry is on sale--cashmere striped sweaters, dress shirts, horizontal striped pocket tees, black and brown new standard cords, etc. However, the jeans--new cure and the new standards are not on sale.

Why didn't you say hi?

the cashmere sweaters are on sale? how much are they going for. im in the LA region and its traffic hour right now.. any chance i could call for a hold?

I'll be there (South Coast) on sat :P

I work on Saturday. Mini superfuture meet! :D

Didn't know you worked there, lol.

I will have to come in this weekend. The sale is lasting that long correct?

The sale goes on until like the end of December. I'll most likely be working when you come in.

the cashmere sweaters are on sale? how much are they going for. im in the LA region and its traffic hour right now.. any chance i could call for a hold?

Yeah, the cashmere sweaters on sale. I'm not sure how much they are going for. We can hold the item for a maximum of one day.

do you guys ship? and do they have any military shirts? or side collar button sweaters?

Yeah we ship out. Call in and tell them you want to do get the item shipped.

I know we carry a military shirt from Raf by Raf Simons. It's an olive army green button up. What's a side collar button sweater?

I stopped by the bev. hills store. Pretty good sale. I got a couple Margiela pieces. APC (except jeans was on sale), Some Rogan on sale, some Jil Sander, Raf, Marc, Band of Outsiders, Marni, Nudies were on sale, Acnes were on sale too. lots of good shoes on sale. had some sick dior sneakers but not my size.

I didn't see any dior sneaks at the SC store and the APC sweaters were 169 I believe. There are only a few left though, mostly size 3's and 4's and one size 1 in the blue striped.

As far as dry stuff, I saw Crate James ($89) and Nudie Slim Jims (black and japan) for $119. No small sizes left in the japan. You should just goto the website and it's a pretty good idea of what's there.