My new sunglasses... Nice?

MadRopes

Thanks, ass. You can badmouth them all you want, I don't even care anymore. I do wish I had bought a different style now..

And honestly, the medusa logo and crap aren't even really noticable in real life. That picture kinda sucks because they must have been shining a light directly on it to show off the swarovski crystals.

thanks ass?

your breath smells of ass.

and swarovski crystals?

give me strength..

mate, just google swarovski crytal sunglasses. im sure theres a more appropriate forum for u.

turd mouth

thanks ass?

your breath smells of ass.

and swarovski crystals?

give me strength..

mate, just google swarovski crytal sunglasses. im sure theres a more appropriate forum for u.

turd mouth

Buddy, you started a stupid argument by coming off as a snobby asshole. Honestly, I asked for opinions from people yes, but I wasn't asking for a smart ass comment like "I wasnt bad mouthing designer sunglasses, just yours". Please jerk, ease the fuck off me. You sound young.

I say just wear what you want if you like it then wear it so many people wouldn't wear the same things I wear but I like it so that's all that really matters if you like the glasses wear it if you don't then you can resell it I guess there's no point in listening to everyone else's opinions because in the end you decide.

I say just wear what you want if you like it then wear it so many people wouldn't wear the same things I wear but I like it so that's all that really matters if you like the glasses wear it if you don't then you can resell it I guess there's no point in listening to everyone else's opinions because in the end you decide.

True man. Thanks for the advice. I think a lot of people who wear these are total trend whores... I am a bit of a trend whore myself seeing how I am in grade 12 (high school) but I have an accquired taste for a lot of fashion. I love a lot of stuff from Dior Homme, especially their jeans. (19cm jap). I am guessing it's all about how you wear these glasses. Personally I think if you are rocking a faux-hawk and an armani-exchange shirt you will look stupid but if you are rocking longish hair (like me), AA stuff and DH jeans and vans slip ons for example, then they wont look as trend whorish as they are made out to be. Get what I mean? If not oh well, I am trying to make an obscure point.

No wonder you're insecure, due to your age.

Normal people (not the super-cool, super-gay, super-future crowd) will either love them because they're Versace or hate them because it represent mindless whorish consumption.

But, it's your purchase, you liked it, you stick with it.

Try combing it with a sharply tailored outfit for a "ironic, I couldn't give a fuck" look.

Hey, at least you dislike the "A|X kids". There's still hope for you yet.

Ok man, no offense taken to the insecurity thing, i kind of accept it. I have been known to be like that. And yea I can't stand the kids at my school with the shirts that have the "A|X" logo or the "fcuk" and wearing adidas track pants.

Don't let it bother you. If you like em', you like em'. If you think you made a huge mistake, try ebay. Post all your tags, and really good details of the glasses(so people can check to make sure they're not fake). Generally, the better detailed shots, the more legit they look on ebay, or at least the people who know their shit will know they're real. You'll at least get some of your money back on ebay if you're really unhappy. I usually go towards things where you can't tell where they're from unless you ask me.

I don't know, I sort of don't see how you can hate on those fellows when you're buying the same sunglasses and you're just as insecure, and are apparently a "trend whore."

Basically, you're just like the A|X kids, except with more expensive brands, is how it sounds to me.

Well you just assumed I dress like the "A|X" kids do. Just because I have a pair of flashy Versace sunglasses doesn't mean I dress like a trend whore completely.. While kids in my school are wearing abercrombie jeans with an armani-exchange shirt I am wearing nudies/DH jeans, custom print tees/hoodies/blazer and vans slip ons or something... And I am not buying the exact same sunglasses that those kids would wear. They wear knock-off Gucci shades or something else crappy... Atleast in my city they do. Kids that shop at armani exchange can't afford Versace. Sorry.

And I used to be into the whole prep thing before I realized that EVERY other kid in the school dressed like I did.

And thanks chronoaug, appreciate the insight.

Sounds good, but I have to quote Raised By Wolves:

always remember... If your style sin't evident in the way you move, the way you handle yourself, and the way you treat your family. . . All the hot gear in the world can't hide the fact that your a mark ass bitch.

Remember kids, nice threads alone doesn't give you the power to sneer at other people. Keep your narcissism in check.

Was this directed at me or the people going off in this thread?

Directed generally at most high schoolers.

No offence, but I find alot of people at your age group to be pretentious and materialistic. I hope no one falls into the trap of thinking "Hey I got Dior, that means I have the world's biggest cock!"

Well I wasn't snearing at anyone... I simply made a thread asking what people thought of my shades... I fairly different than a lot of kids in my age group.