Urgent: help needed by Kato jeans regarding Yoox

tweeds

t just we had a large amount of stock stolen in italy and I think it's turned up on a website "yoox" but I need to know if anyone has bought from it and any product codes from there garments will help us narrow it down, I've contacted the site but there less than helpful.

neilfuji is from Kato denim, if anyone could contribute please PM him or reply to this thread.

I can't help him specifically with his troubles, but I do know that Yoox is infamous about keeping mum about its merchandise. I tried to inquire about the model number of a pair of Edwins and they said because of the way their warehouse was set up they couldn't look into it...

neilfuji is from Kato denim, if anyone could contribute please PM him or reply to this thread.

Why not just suggest them to order a few pieces from Yoox as a "regular customer" and if it's from the stolen batch report to the local authority..

Hello all and thank you for you offers of help

problems is we need more than one pair and a timeline, if they have been selling then close to the date of 'loss' it helps to establish that they bought direct from the 'finder'

also we've offered to buy all the jeans and had no real responce, they refuse to help us or anyone else with the problem.

our problem is two fold, I need them off there site and to close down there buying routes

companies like this has in part killing the denim business, by undercutting the brand, it kills the brand name and image, which in turn forces the smaller labels to close down and reduces the products that the custommers can get and without the little 'niche' label the bigger labels will not need to try so hard which will reduce the need for them to care about the end-user which in turn reduces the product and the niche market

retail/fashion/denim is about you lot the people that buy it, that grow it and companies like this reduce your power as shoppers.

discount is good but when it leads to reduced options for the shopper it's bad ...

think Henry Ford, you can have anycolor you want as long as it's black...or to put it another way you can want , what we want you to want

anyway thanks