Pre-Order Acronym FW0506 Gear now

steph

I am not convinced by the raver pants. How can you even say that you like anything other than doubleplus-distressed ringspun dry selvage denim produced in limited runs of 2 by 800-year-old Japanese artisans, and dyed with special indigo that can only be produced under a full moon every other decade by virgin schoolgirls in fursuits.

(the glade had the FW0405 pants up a few days ago, they might be back. They had them in green and grey, and they were pretty nice, didn't look too different from the new pair, I don't think they had drawstrings, though)

I can say that because I am surrounded by denim all day, everyday, as I work for Levi's. Acronym's non-denim is a nice fresh release from all of that for me.

I don't know where you can see the line in NY, probably nowhere, as ACR is in Munich, and the only way I know you can see all of the stuff is the buyer's only website, which you have to have a password to get access to....sorry, I can't provide it, but I did get a chance to pre-order some stuff through one of the few retailers of ACR (not the Glade). Can't wait until Oct: 2 pairs of pants, a hoody, and a DOPE new jacket.

Acronym is probably my favorite line in a LONG time....

• 3 months later...

I'm very interested in an Acronym jacket for this coming fall/winter. I'm hoping someone could provide me with some additional information as far as their catalog and their sizing/where to purchase.

Is this so called 'pre-order' over or ...?

There's not really too much to see on The-Glade at the moment.