newbie denim dude

nyczalex

Im pretty much a denim newbie as well, and I am pretty certain that most brands make shit in a 28x32. Its not that uncommon of a size. If not a 28x32, they certainly make a 28x34 to accomodate the tall n lanky crowd. Having jeans hemmed isnt too big of a deal. just find a tailor who will keep the original seam, make sure the tailor knows that if he makes your jeans look like crap he will a) not get paid and B) pay fo yo shits

Try being a 30x30 dude like moi, and havin some fuckin' real problems.

Slow down....

Who are you refering to when u say: "I need some jeans that are like size 28x32 or something which they dont make"

Tailors can do almost everything these days, except make jeans as not appealing as the Evisu Daicock's but thats another story.

hey denim addicts. i need some denim help. I am a skinny bastard.

I need some jeans that are like size 28x32 or something which they dont make. what should I do? can the tailors do something? What do I need to know..

thanks

pretty much all denim comes in size 28 waist. the length doen't matter, most good japanese denim comes very long, starting at a 34 length and even going up to 38 length. this shouldn't matter because of two reasons. raw denim will shrink quite a bit in length and a decent tailor can shorten the hem to 32" very easily.

so basically buy your correct waist size then soak the jeans then hem them.

pretty much all denim comes in size 28 waist. the length doen't matter, most good japanese denim comes very long, starting at a 34 length and even going up to 38 length. this shouldn't matter because of two reasons. raw denim will shrink quite a bit in length and a decent tailor can shorten the hem to 32" very easily.

so basically buy your correct waist size then soak the jeans then hem them.

exactly, it's somewhat rare for people to buy raw denim and to not have to hemmed the jeans. don't see why it would be causing a problem.

And here, you're not even a bastard. You have plenty of fathers and well... a bunch of brothers and a few sisters. I don't know if there really is a mother figure... so maybe you were right. Even here, you're a bastard.