Christmas Present from The Land of Rising Sun 2K6

herpsky

All right. I'm gonna get lots of hate for this one but

Here's the deal:

My aunt who lives in harajuku wants to send me a christmas present.

Apparently, the price limit is 100,000 yen.

I asked for levi's fenom 505 / 207 but it's all sold out.

Tab device had a fenom cord jacket but i told her no.

I doubt she would travel to ebisu or nakameguro so

it's gotta be something she can buy in aoyama or harajuku.

I'm running out of ideas. Somebody help me out.

some choices:

-visvim crap from fil (always a safe choice

-north face collabo (swagger, atmos, what else?

-dior homme (can't i get this in the states...

-w)taps (ive never been to black flag and i dont even know what they sell

-junya, zamiang, CDG...

-number nine (but that's kind of out of her way)

i'm in a somewhat similar position as you (except that the money comes from my granddad and girlfriend). funny cause i thought i would make a thread also. my girlfriend is in tokyo right now and she did some scouting for me yesterday so i guess i'll share

I'm definitely getting some Visvim Fang hiker boots in black for the winter. i might get another pair of visvim (always wanted to have some hockney and she said Chapter still had my size). wanted to get some quilted polke, but they are (apparently) sold out. my gf said that FIL basically didn't have any clothes except for a few t-shirt, but i suspect they have some of the stuff i would like to get, especially a hoodie, and that she is lying cause she doesn't want me spending 50 000yen (or whatever they cost) on a hoodie so i'd say the info is not reliable.

my gf is pressuring me to buy a PE Supreme hoodie, but as much as i like them, i think it's a fucking rip-off at 30 000yen so i think i'm gonna pass. It sucks that japanese Supreme prices are so high, cause they always have so much more stock in-store than the american stores...

i might get a jacket from W) Taps that i haven't seen, but is suppose to be real nice.

anyway, i hate having to ask my gf to shop for me and not being able to do it myself...

if i understand correctly, only people from New York are cool enough to buy Supreme???

i think he meant theres no point of buying something that is widely (relatively) available on shore when there is so much other shit better to buy in JP that is not as accessible.

i think he meant theres no point of buying something that is widely (relatively) available on shore when there is so much other shit better to buy in JP that is not as accessible.

depends where you live i guess. there no Supreme in sight here, so it's pretty much as accessible as japanese stuff, if not less.

depends where you live i guess. there no Supreme in sight here, so it's pretty much as accessible as japanese stuff, if not less.

correct, but you can always use DarkAnimal's service which is fast and as efficient as it gets. i guess you just really need to know when the stuff drops before they ffly off the racks. on another note, you can say the samething for anything in JP using DB's service, but we are talking about Supreme here.