Can I fit into a pair of SD103 or PJB005 ?

petng

Hi guys. I am a size 30 waist and 22.5inches at the widest point on my thighs. I am looking for a pair of slim jeans Studios, PBJ or Samurais, but am afraid that my thighs are too big and that they may look like leotards on me.

Should athletic type guys like me stay away from slim jeans?

Do any of you guys have similar waist and thigh demensions and wear slim jeans sucessfully?

My slimmest pair of jeans i have got is a pair of John Bull 508Bd jeans which is a 1966 501 repo. Should I just be satisfied with those.

I'm a 30 and I have squatted weekly for the past year or two. I measured and the biggest part of my thight measured 21.5" at the widest part. I think there is definitely room for another inch without these becoming leos. Here are my SD-103 in 30:

305057362_5a90de46f7_o.jpg

305057244_0d97264f48_o.jpg

305057303_1484a46675_o.jpg

Hi guys. I am a size 30 waist and 22.5inches at the widest point on my thighs. I am looking for a pair of slim jeans Studios, PBJ or Samurais, but am afraid that my thighs are too big and that they may look like leotards on me.

Should athletic type guys like me stay away from slim jeans?

Do any of you guys have similar waist and thigh demensions and wear slim jeans sucessfully?

My slimmest pair of jeans i have got is a pair of John Bull 508Bd jeans which is a 1966 501 repo. Should I just be satisfied with those.

I have nearly the same body type as yours. I would say slim jeans are fine if you don't put anything inside your front pocket.

Thanks alot guys. You have been a great help.

Did any of you guys sized up to acccomadate your thighs? Also 386, could you possibly measure your jeans for me ? I have a pair of Edwin Nashvilles which look like the SD 103 in pictures and would not like to double up .