Black Friday Promotion: Lupe Fiasco - A Rhyming Ape T-shirt!

Shaanlv

Guest StuckOnStupid

also...

not that i have ever heard this kids music or anything, aside from the stuff on tv, but everytime i see him in an interview hes all "blah blah alife maharishi denim skateboard blah blah"...i picture his entire body is a fullzip bape-style hoody and if you unzip his head a 16 year old filipino kid who collects kid robot toys and is good at C++ will pop out.

sorry guy, but i like my rappers to either make really cool weird music from the year 2209 or to scare the living shit out of me.

• 2 weeks later...
also...

not that i have ever heard this kids music or anything, aside from the stuff on tv, but everytime i see him in an interview hes all "blah blah alife maharishi denim skateboard blah blah"...i picture his entire body is a fullzip bape-style hoody and if you unzip his head a 16 year old filipino kid who collects kid robot toys and is good at C++ will pop out.

sorry guy, but i like my rappers to either make really cool weird music from the year 2209 or to scare the living shit out of me.

True lol. But Lupe does have some of the deepest rhymes/wordplay to ever be spoken over a mic!