AA Wholesale

chim

Thirteengrand, there are better ways to vent your frustration than to start an online dramabomb. If you have something to take up with me, send me a PM. This is pretty much the standard pricelist i've seen over several forums, and several people use it, including grapist, bla bla bla. I wasn't aware that you slaved hours over making it; I didn't mean to slap you in the face, and I apologize for any bad feelings this has caused.

However, your post is rather insulting to me and my customers, and I think that it is in bad taste that you posted here on this thread. I only sell to members of superfuture; I did not encroach on your "territory" one bit, nor do I have any intent to. Sorry for any misgivings I might have caused, and best of luck to you in the future.

That being said, Chim's AA service is now reopened

I have finally sorted everything out with AA, and you should all expect a return to the regular speed that I am known for. I've done business here for over a year successfully, and my reputation and customer service has been flawless with no taints. Thank you for being such great people, I have enjoyed working with all of you.

I am now filling domestic orders only for SUFU residents. Everything is back to normal, so feel free to place your orders.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys; I prefer to operate through PMs, so try to catch me there for quick replies. Those who have placed an order have gotten their orders submitted, so it should get there early next week. The pricing list is more or less the same on the first page; if there's an item that you want thats new on the wholesale pricelist that i don't have, just price it similar to what I have. a Tank top is a tank top is a tank top, etc. If it's significantly wrong i'll let you know.

I don't sell the jersey short sleeve packs however, thats a retail only thing. Thanks for shopping with Chim!

bump, everybody who has paid me has had their items SHIPPED. queue is empty, so I'm free to pop in some more orders

EDIT: ^^ Once again, if you have an issue with your order please PM me. As those who have ordered with me before know, sometimes I'm able to get tracking #s, sometimes they're sent out fast enough that I don't get them before they arrive. I normally do not provide tracking #s for this reason; its just too much hassle when it will get there within a couple of days. If your orders are missing some items, I will always refund the difference.

The way the whole AA wholesale thing works is that sometimes things are in stock, and sometimes they aren't. I ship out everything that is available and refund the rest of the unavailable clothing. No worries.

bump, everybody who has paid me has had their items SHIPPED. queue is empty, so I'm free to pop in some more orders

EDIT: ^^ Once again, if you have an issue with your order please PM me. As those who have ordered with me before know, sometimes I'm able to get tracking #s, sometimes they're sent out fast enough that I don't get them before they arrive. I normally do not provide tracking #s for this reason; its just too much hassle when it will get there within a couple of days. If your orders are missing some items, I will always refund the difference.

The way the whole AA wholesale thing works is that sometimes things are in stock, and sometimes they aren't. I ship out everything that is available and refund the rest of the unavailable clothing. No worries.

• 2 weeks later...

I would assume so, but he could be busy, so give it a few days and/or an obvious PM title/response.

Figured I'd pop in to say that Chim was a quality guy to deal with, AA had the delay and there were some problems with my order, he ironed them out and shipped super-fast. Package arrived and an item was out of stock, and he refunded me within hours of messaging him about it. Definitely will be doing business again, if you're still doing it when it starts getting warm again, Chim!

Correction: I did reply

Normally, if I don't reply to your PM, its because im getting questions like can you get XXX when i've stated a billion times to look at the AA wholesale catalog online to see what I can get.

To everybody else who has placed an order with me: I've received your payment and the orders are going as planned. Cheers!

hey guys, replied to all.

I'm going to be out of town for a week, so I won't be able to process any orders from now until Next Tuesday (the 6th of November).

Everybody who has placed an order with me within the past couple of days have had their items shipped, no worries. Enjoy the fall weather fellas, I'll be back soon.

Chim