AA Wholesale

chim

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, AA has been really screwy with my latest orders and I've had to deal with a lot of stuff. I don't feel comfortable making more sales at this moment until I find out what the hell is going on with AA. I'm going to take a 1 week break from this service to clear things up and smooth out my operations. For those of you who requested a refund, a full refund has been issued. Everyone else please feel free to PM me regarding your order.

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to be back ASAP. For those people who PMed me about and order and paid, they will still be submitted and hopefully AA wont mess those orders up too.

Thanks for all your support, I enjoy providing the AA hookup exclusively to SUFU; Hopefully I'll be back within the week

hey guys, AA has been really screwy with my latest orders and I've had to deal with a lot of stuff. I don't feel comfortable making more sales at this moment until I find out what the hell is going on with AA. I'm going to take a 1 week break from this service to clear things up and smooth out my operations. For those of you who requested a refund, a full refund has been issued. Everyone else please feel free to PM me regarding your order.

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to be back ASAP. For those people who PMed me about and order and paid, they will still be submitted and hopefully AA wont mess those orders up too.

Thanks for all your support, I enjoy providing the AA hookup exclusively to SUFU; Hopefully I'll be back within the week

Out of curiosity, has my order been taken care of yet? No big deal if it hasn't.

hey guys, I think i've finally gotten everything sent out/ refunded if things didn't work out. i'm going to wait several days until everybody that got screwed over gets their orders, and then I will reinstate the service with some minor changes.

My apologies to everybody involved in the AA fiasco; it will never happen again (hopefully).

hey guys, I think i've finally gotten everything sent out/ refunded if things didn't work out. i'm going to wait several days until everybody that got screwed over gets their orders, and then I will reinstate the service with some minor changes.

My apologies to everybody involved in the AA fiasco; it will never happen again (hopefully).

Do you know if those two backordered polos will be coming? If so, I can send back the refund you sent me.

Thank you.