VDSUPREME

White hi-top leather sneakers only!

yeah, i agree. Somewhere a mix of jordan 1 to 8, my favorites. But they managed to add a bit of silver bit on it, which makes them flashy in a subtle way.

nah no jordan. Those things reek of Reebok Pumps but aren't as nice.

Been searching for an white leather hi-top sneaker, something along the line of the Dior luster/strip leather sneakers. Are there any similar model/style of sneakers out there? I seriously need afew pairs!

we have Supra NS Strapped in White and Indy...the indy has patent leather accents

common projects footwear arrive next week...we have grey midtops coming. and white lowtop.

check here:

www.facevalueshop.com

Guest jmatsu
nylon/leather blazers:

29xug45.jpg

shoulda copped these instead of my perforated joints, oh well.

cre8tive recs, diccocos:

20aykiv.jpg

cre8tive recs, pontis:

2cr0xe0.jpg

blazers are kinda cool.

1st creative recreations are alright, but the labels sucks.

last pair is a total rip off of umbro by kim jones.

Guest jmatsu
bowybowimg600x450119220vm6.jpg

these are pretty nice. what are they? i think i saw them in a jap mag if i am not mistaken...jap brand??

Guest jmatsu
Shit.. where the hell are these from?

designed in oregon. probably manufactored in china or korea.

this may seem like a stupid question, but what material are these primarily made from? leatherzzz right?

6tw1nif.jpg

obviously, these are canvas..

6sq2jcn.jpg

just double checking, 'cause i can get the lace jerseys in my size relatively cheaply (last size available), but i'm more keen on a canvas shoe.

^depends what look you are going for...

1st pair if you want them to stick out a little bit and the second if you want clean lines...

Personally i would take the first..dope

Umbro by KJ is always a good bet. They're super comfy too!

I have those ones and while being cheaper than a lot of the other stuff in this thread, the elastic makes them super easy to get on and off without loosening the entire length of the shoelaces! mine are blue as fuck from denim stains now though.

and more info on those white blazers! what kind of release were they? Ive never seen them...

these are pretty nice. what are they? i think i saw them in a jap mag if i am not mistaken...jap brand??

i'm guessing diet butcher

img10594329114.jpeg

i love those. esp. with some slim leg the golden heel just sparkles from time to time.

the suede cap is pretty bad tho imho as for care.

yes, its a japanese brand. Id suggest not using "jap", as some members here finds it offensive.

ahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhaha

yes, its a japanese brand. Id suggest not using "jap", as some members here finds it offensive.

ahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhahaahhaha

Doz Dior shuz?

YEAH TRICK YEAH!!

Guest jmatsu
img10594329114.jpeg

i love those. esp. with some slim leg the golden heel just sparkles from time to time.

by far some of the worst dh sneakers to ever come out.

Guest jmatsu

no. jap japa japajapaer japper jap japper jap jappy

only if every black member stops saying nigga.

Guest supernoob
by far some of the worst dh sneakers to every come out.

those are for pedes.

Yeah, it's extremely offensive. Use "nip" instead.

in berlin they cost 370E = $520

5 bills for looking like an old fashioned russian pimp? thats ok ;>

minus the gold shit and theyd be nice

though i am liking these:

img55330177.jpg

theres also a version with a blue heel, i think

Guest jmatsu
1643601alvbd9.jpg

when did they come out with white? i wish the logo on the back heel matched the rest of the sneaker.

I have no clue, I was just checking out the black (ladies) hi tops you posted and found those.

Guest jmatsu
I have no clue, I was just checking out the black (ladies) hi tops you posted and found those.

they're nicer than the old black colorway.

they're nicer than the old black colorway.

I would like to see them in person but they have some suede in them so for $70 they aren't bad at all.

wondering if anyone has these and can comment on the sizing compared to chucks, air force ones or vans slip ons. also wondering if they are too chunky to wear with jeans with a hem about 19.5 over them since i don't plan to tuck the jeans in if i get these ankle hi ones (pics would be very appreciated).

86inned.jpg