Pics of your SC Edo Ai Denim?

khaltire

I've been wearing mine for like 2-4 days a week (too hot to wear sometimes) and they fade a lot slower than my old APC's. This is prolly because it's a pretty radical type of denim with the natural and regular indigo, the amount of sugarcane fiber woven in, and depends if it's one wash, 40501A (the A detonates one wash). There are probably less information about Edo Ai's and other sugarcane models (other than the 1947) since people would naturally buy what is most reputed and discussed about (in this case, PBJs, Samurai, sugarcane 1947/55, etc).

I'll keep you guys updated on my progress if you wish

How long have you been wearing them?

Its just I bought a pair back in August, they are 30 waist, but I normally wear 26.. obviously I wasnt thinking... Im just curious to see how they turn out to see if I should sell the 30 and get a 26... although they wont have the arcs anymore :(

Cause Im stupid, assumed they would shrink after washing (wasnt really knowledgeable whatsoever about denim, I just knew they had alot in Japan).. I was more into clothes and shoes at that time, now its a good mix... Its hard finding 26 in jeans, usually I would just go for 28 or 30 and wear a belt.. now Im looking for 26s, which can be found in several Japanese brands

I've only soaked and starched them, but yeah the lighter veggie indigo can be hard for people to get used to. Every warp thread is a different colour though, it's just sick. Also the back pocket lining, the Edo Ai Tattoo leather patch, and the front pocket screening are really nice details.

Cause Im stupid, assumed they would shrink after washing (wasnt really knowledgeable whatsoever about denim, I just knew they had alot in Japan).. I was more into clothes and shoes at that time, now its a good mix... Its hard finding 26 in jeans, usually I would just go for 28 or 30 and wear a belt.. now Im looking for 26s, which can be found in several Japanese brands

Hey have you thought about Ande Whall V3's? The Grifters and possibly some of his other styles can be ordered in your size and on his supermarket thread it states that there is minimal shrinking or stretching.

I have, but i just dont know which fit I would prefer, I hate not being able to try it on.. I dunno if I should go for slim or regular... I remember seeing a pic of soem ande whalls with amazing streaky denim but he said he doesnt use that anymore.. it was SO nice

I have, but i just dont know which fit I would prefer, I hate not being able to try it on.. I dunno if I should go for slim or regular... I remember seeing a pic of soem ande whalls with amazing streaky denim but he said he doesnt use that anymore.. it was SO nice

I believe those were the Grifters. The regular fit Cougar's aren't made in your size but the Grifters are and they are low rise, straight leg so they're not going to be too tight.

How long have you been wearing them?

Its just I bought a pair back in August, they are 30 waist, but I normally wear 26.. obviously I wasnt thinking... Im just curious to see how they turn out to see if I should sell the 30 and get a 26... although they wont have the arcs anymore :(

I got my SC40501A's like at the end of October. I'd imagine that the natural indigo Edo Ai's would be a lot harder to break in. You can try ordering direct from earthmarket and they should still have the arcs. I'd also get your size if getting the one-wash since they can only expand rather than shrink.

Id like to get my size, but only if I can sell my 30s and get some 26s, preferrably with the arcs.. I already have another pair of jeans that are 2 inches too big, Im trying to get rid of those as well (Guitar Wolf CDP-555, these are wearable though)

Anyone know what brands have 26 waists? I know SC has 26 in their jeans, but the inseam is 30 which is too short, itll look very nerdy. For a good fit, I need 31-32 if the jeans are sitting at my naturail waist. 30 works if they are sitting at my hips.