Attic (8,000 sq. ft streetwear store)

ge0ffzilla

http://www.orisue.com/weblog/archives/2006/11/ever_seen_a_streetwear_on_ster.html#more

" Man, we can't stress how big this store is... Or how much worth of inventory this store is going to have. We also wonder if this store is going to be one of the biggest streetwear boutique in the states... Wait, is it even called a boutique anymore? Not at this scale... Its more of like a boutique on steroids. We talked to James of Attic and he mentioned that the store will be carrying pretty much every streetwear brand, quickstrikes, and high end denims such as: A.P.C, Sugarcane and Cheap Mondays. Not only that, you could perhaps grab an ice cream and lick your way through endless racks of clothes and shoes whiling listen to live guest DJs. Yep. Once again, we can't stress how crazy this store is going to be... Okay kids, this store will be open on Friday, November 17th. They may not have all the products up on the shelves yet as they will be slowing stocking the products up pretty soon. This looks like its going to be THE spot in Southern Cali..."

Seems kind of hokey?

i stopped by there today. a lot of empty space up. the denim wasnt up yet and there was very little in terms of apparel being shown. there were some cold old school nike posters...my favorite being an old mcenroe poster. looked pretty cool.

some asian guy went up to me when i went in and asked how i found out about the store but coudlnt answer questions about how they pulled some of the accounts.

it looks good...i think they need a little bit more time to have everything up and running. hoppefully it lasts long enough for them to become succesful. everything in that area...except for knotts and that crystal store next to it....seems to die down pretty quickly.

ill go back in a couple of weeks. hopefully they have all their stuff out in the store by that time.

ohhhhh yeah...no love for XXL wearers. haha damn me being fat