Sign in to follow this  
Akura

FS: NINTENDO Wii

I have a nintendo Wii for sale !!! I am asking $550+shipping or a reasonable offer. I am putting this on SF cause I am giving you guys a chance before it goes into the eBay riot!

r4HGcFEC.jpg

E-mail [email protected] or PM

It has now entered the Terror DOME! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110057782569&rd=1&rd=1

hypevictim 2006

i just can't believe the market price is 500 bucks

sorry to hijack your thread...

but i dont understand why people are willing to pay so much for new game systems that have sold out.

Firstly, If they wanted it that much, why didnt they just pre-order it when they could have?

And secondly, why not just WAIT until the next shipment comes out which is what, only a couple months...

I mean, i would understand if it was limited and there werent going to be anymore made.

I would understand if there were more like than one game to play on the system. That way, if you a few months, there'll be actual things to do on it and you can get it for a reasonable price.

However, i do kinda wish i would have invested all the money i have in pre-ordering PS3 and Wii and then reselling them on ebay, because damn, thats easy money

is the market price really 5xx? there was sposed to be like 5 times as many wii's as there were ps3's. i was under the impression that if i wanted one tomorrow i could go pick it up if i searched enough.

all I know is I bought mine at midnight last night, and well... I should probably go to bed by now.

this system is fucking awesome.

console nerds and fanboys are on another level of hypebeasting

I'm thinkin about picking one of these up. Still deciding between this and the 360.

Yeah I going to give you $550+ for a game console that I can get brand new, without waiting in a line for $250. Anyways good luck with trying to sell that.

i accompanied my brother this morning with his search for a wii. first we went to 5 places and they all had lines between 30 and 80 people waiting so we left. later i recommended sears and there were 2 people waiting in line, so after a 2 hour wait he got 1 of the six available systems that sears had received.

i accompanied my brother this morning with his search for a wii. first we went to 5 places and they all had lines between 30 and 80 people waiting so we left. later i recommended sears and there were 2 people waiting in line, so after a 2 hour wait he got 1 of the six available systems that sears had received.

SEARS?!

Damnshitfuck. I went to wait at Circuit City around 6. I was number 23 out of 24.

Toys R US on times square has 7000 units, limit two per customer