Bicyclettes

canice

seriously??

:( you are confusing me lol.

i did the math equation and it came to about a 51 something something

and my frame is listed "small" (top tube is at 50 cm) and the only problem i have is that im leaning too far forward cause the stem is very long... or maybe i have really short arms.

graghh :( :(:confused::confused:

Do you have the Madison '07? Because that's what I want.

seriously??

:( you are confusing me lol.

i did the math equation and it came to about a 51 something something

and my frame is listed "small" (top tube is at 50 cm) and the only problem i have is that im leaning too far forward cause the stem is very long... or maybe i have really short arms.

graghh :( :(:confused::confused:

Do you have the Madison '07? Because that's what I want.

Not everyone can afford a HED3.

There's a reason Aerospokes are cheaper, my friend. And if I hear one more person say anything about crosswinds with disc wheels, I'm going to hit them. Crosswinds only have a noticeable effect on the front wheel, because that is the wheel where steering occurs. This is also the reason that TT and triathletes use discs only on rear wheels...because unless it's blowing 20mph out there, you won't notice a thing.

Not everyone can afford a HED3.

There's a reason Aerospokes are cheaper, my friend. And if I hear one more person say anything about crosswinds with disc wheels, I'm going to hit them. Crosswinds only have a noticeable effect on the front wheel, because that is the wheel where steering occurs. This is also the reason that TT and triathletes use discs only on rear wheels...because unless it's blowing 20mph out there, you won't notice a thing.

SuFu members STAY AWAY FROM BikesDirect.com I just came back home from college to find my Phantom UNO completely fucked up beyond all repair. The shipping box was fine but the packaging box was damaged like fuck. These people dont understand the definition of acking. I will post further details and pictures once i get my bloody photobucket to work.

SuFu members STAY AWAY FROM BikesDirect.com I just came back home from college to find my Phantom UNO completely fucked up beyond all repair. The shipping box was fine but the packaging box was damaged like fuck. These people dont understand the definition of acking. I will post further details and pictures once i get my bloody photobucket to work.

Excuse my grammar I am still frustrated right now so its horrible.

So I come back home from college, before I ordered a MotoFantom Cross UNO in white from Bikedirect.com. It is my first single speed bike I have ever owned before so I am really excited. I order it last Saturday and it comes Thursday. Its Friday night I come back to Brea, see a gigantic box in my garage its my bike. Open it and take it out of the shipping box. See the factory box all dented and scratched. Barely had to open the factory box due to the damaged factory box. They dont even bother to provide cushion from the facotry box to the shipping box.The 2 years I bought items online, the countless thousands of dollars spent on online shopping. Being shipped by UPS, USPS, DHL, Fedex, and a bunch of international postal services shipped by numerous online stores this is the worst packing job I have ever seen. Do you know what "packing" is? Things that even make it worse? Ha this bike is my 18th birthday present(its on Sep 27th), way to go just totally ruined my whole birthday. On top of that I probably cant ride my bike that i so fucking wanted so badly to ride on campus for at least 2 weeks. I better receive a new bike soon and I better not have to go to the trouble in paying the shipping back to you guys.

Thanks Bikedirect I think I am gonna puke out all the alchohol I consumed from the past 5 days.

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

Excuse my grammar I am still frustrated right now so its horrible.

So I come back home from college, before I ordered a MotoFantom Cross UNO in white from Bikedirect.com. It is my first single speed bike I have ever owned before so I am really excited. I order it last Saturday and it comes Thursday. Its Friday night I come back to Brea, see a gigantic box in my garage its my bike. Open it and take it out of the shipping box. See the factory box all dented and scratched. Barely had to open the factory box due to the damaged factory box. They dont even bother to provide cushion from the facotry box to the shipping box.The 2 years I bought items online, the countless thousands of dollars spent on online shopping. Being shipped by UPS, USPS, DHL, Fedex, and a bunch of international postal services shipped by numerous online stores this is the worst packing job I have ever seen. Do you know what "packing" is? Things that even make it worse? Ha this bike is my 18th birthday present(its on Sep 27th), way to go just totally ruined my whole birthday. On top of that I probably cant ride my bike that i so fucking wanted so badly to ride on campus for at least 2 weeks. I better receive a new bike soon and I better not have to go to the trouble in paying the shipping back to you guys.

Thanks Bikedirect I think I am gonna puke out all the alchohol I consumed from the past 5 days.

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

lolz. why do you want a aerospoke.

just curious, because i dont know much other than the obvious (crosswind resistance etc) about the aerospokes.

are they particularly bad? thankz - i am relatively new to the biking world

lolz. why do you want a aerospoke.

just curious, because i dont know much other than the obvious (crosswind resistance etc) about the aerospokes.

it's clearly not bikesdirect's fault. they wouldn't send out a bike that looked like that in a half opened box. first of all, they would send out just the motobecane box, like any bike is shipped. what looks like happened was the shipping company (ups?) fucked up and decided to just put the whole thing in a new box and continue its shipping. contact bikesdirect, but I would not blame them, just notify them of the situation. Also contact the shipping company. happy birthday.

edit: email bikesdirect the pics that you posted here.

they're pretty shitty wheels, they're heavy, they're super flexy, and it's relatively easy to crack them.

I rode one on my bike for a while, I could see it flexing when I sprinted, and it was also weighing my bike down a shit load.

whats a good gear ratio to tackle a long slope.

change of elevation goes pretty mcuh from 0 to about 500-750 feet ??

over the course of about a half mile.

instead of a hed3 or a aerospoke what other suggestions are there?

would like something thats pretty tough specially when i hit potholes on accident