Bicyclettes

canice

I got my goddamn bike back.

I ended up meeting up with her at her apartment where I asked to take the bike for a spin around the parking lot. Then I just decide to take it for a spin all the way home.

The asshole took my seat and cranks (how random?) but atleast I have my bike back. She had a bunch more bikes sitting on her patio...

I ended up meeting up with her at her apartment where I asked to take the bike for a spin around the parking lot. Then I just decide to take it for a spin all the way home.

The asshole took my seat and cranks (how random?) but atleast I have my bike back. She had a bunch more bikes sitting on her patio...

why dindt you fucking kill her

It would be pretty awesome if the reason your cranks and seat were missing is that they were still on your bike, and you just stole some chicks bike on a bad hunch.

Seriously though...how did you fair in the seat and cranks swap out...its possible you came out ahead.

what seat and cranks did you have before? anything that was worth it?

this thread sucks.

agreed...i need to tap your knowledge though

do you know anything about de bernardi frames? i just bought a complete bike off someone in d.c.it's a thron frame (lugged 59cm frames are hard to come by used, so i hopped on it), campy record pista cranks and carbon bb apparently and campy headset, da seatpost, miche hubs to deep v's, i dunno i just wanted the frame and crankset.

i've seen em around and the geometry looks nice, i know the paint sucks but a) no biggie and B) i'll paint it myself in the spring... just never had first hand experience with one

paid $600 for the whole setup, so i'm pretty psyched. i killed a miche hub a couple years ago, i hate the damn cartridge system, so i'm just gonna sell the wheelset. i'm picking up a front wheel, da road hub to campy atlanta, tomorrow, so that'll go on the front for now. i'm thinking phil to open pro in the back, should get me all set for winter. plus, i'll have cash after my wheelset sells on ebay hopefully. I hate the swapping bikes and parts game

but yea, i know they arent the best, but for road use they sound pretty nice. thanks!