Bicyclettes

canice

^^^ WOW that is one beautiful bike!! The wheels look good what are you switching them too?

the wheels are just on loan from friends, im going to put the matching white/black wheel on the front today. my dream for this bike is a shamal in the front, phil wood slr to open pro in the back. its all dura ace, so i should build some dura ace hubs but i'm not feeling loose ball in da streetz. maybe i'll put some sort of trispoke on the front, depends on what i find. deep v's will never touch this bike though

that's only the 2nd time i've seen a pair of those cranks. ofmega right?

I just picked up a 1998 KHS aero track in 56 (bendy tube) that ended up being too small. i will be selling it soon pending a repaint. the guy had started stripping it before he wanted to sell it. if you're interested, hit me up. i'll be including a repaint in my asking price, so you can pick the color.

finally gave the fuji a ride today and there's something loose... if i push hard, there'd be a slip and if i skid, it'd slip.. back and forth it'd slip. this happened before with my pista, but i just had to tighten the bolts. i did the same to the fuji but it still happened. the chain would get a little loose, too. maybe i need new bolts(?!).

finally gave the fuji a ride today and there's something loose... if i push hard, there'd be a slip and if i skid, it'd slip.. back and forth it'd slip. this happened before with my pista, but i just had to tighten the bolts. i did the same to the fuji but it still happened. the chain would get a little loose, too. maybe i need new bolts(?!).

Could be the bottom bracket/crank arms.

I thought it couldve been the cog on the hub, but I changed it with two different wheel sets, and still had the same problem.

Its hard to tell, you gotta have a shop thoroughly check it out. Gotta bring my Pake in to get double checked. Prolly gonna replace the bottom bracket. Its an octalink, which strips fast.

Someone on another forum told me it couldve been the splines not being aligned.

Ya you shouldn't really mess with bbs unless you really kno what you're doing. Its better to go to a shop becuase if anything happens and you want to collect on the warenty they won't honor it if you do it your self. Plus u need a torque wrench.

the wheels are just on loan from friends, im going to put the matching white/black wheel on the front today. my dream for this bike is a shamal in the front, phil wood slr to open pro in the back. its all dura ace, so i should build some dura ace hubs but i'm not feeling loose ball in da streetz. maybe i'll put some sort of trispoke on the front, depends on what i find. deep v's will never touch this bike though

Lol, whut?

well it depends. It could be that the BB was fucked to begin with, and the seller didnt mention anything about it.

Unless Ken touched the BB area post getting the bike, and some how missed a step.

If you buy a bike from someone, you always contact them first about the problem.

If he knew about it and didnt tell you, neg him. If he didnt know about it, and is gonna help you figure out wat it mightve been from, its watever.

no problems were mentioned--nothign about the BB and nothing about that ding that was on the top tube. it was described as "great condition"

the seller hella avoided my email about the toptube, too. i honestly think a neg is in order.

i'm going to take my bike to my lbs on monday.

no problems were mentioned--nothign about the BB and nothing about that ding that was on the top tube. it was described as "great condition"

the seller hella avoided my email about the toptube, too. i honestly think a neg is in order.

i'm going to take my bike to my lbs on monday.

i didn't read that part about the dent, but loose parts ≠ broken or fucked up.