Bicyclettes

canice

those are made by IRD, which is a pretty reputable brand. Those are some pretty solid cranks, my buddy has a set. Soma's stuff is alright... if youre looking to build it up from scratch, check out http://www.benscycle.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=188&zenid=3cd639a275a07b9ab31f0cd335e5c476

you can find most good parts here, but there are usually some cheaper places to get them

I only like the Velocitas on that set up. Non-drive ftw

I think origin8 are making some Campy NR Pista copy cranks as well, they already have a chainring out. I have a 46 tooth for when I don't want to be on 49/17, decent copy that I don't need to take care of

Another option is to get some Campy Stradas and just file/leave the lip for the second ring. Can usually be had for $50-70. Polished Weinmanns for a ghetto set of Atlantas

dsc05045g.jpg

Yummy chain lube splashing everywhere.

Hello Bicylettes thread. I haven't been on my bike for about four months now until I finally decided to replace my old tire which is a bitch with these rims. I also just cleaned it up and went on a little bike ride right now.

I'll get a picture up of the whole bike sooner or later.

took some more photos of my homie miles today..

yeah im not sure about the geometry of the frame, i'll post that up tomorrow.. like i said, heres some better shots we took today. miles kills it!!

effortless no handed wheelies

viilin.png

we hit this local bank..

tire tap

vilinnnnnnnn.png

gaping over the bank to flat

vvillin.png

blasting 180s off the bank

villinnnnn.png

barspins to fakie

villinnnn.png

wall ride

villinnnnnn.png

illin it!

villinnn.png

grass gap

villinnnnnnn.png

barspin hops!

villin.png

more wallriding

villinn.png

sorry for those that hate on the fixed freestyle shit.. we're taken more photos tomorrow.. 6 stairs, gaps, etc..

a sz16( or is it 15) wrench + an allan key?

for the wheels and allan key for the handlebars

Any MKE bruiser owners?

I'm 6ft with 32" inseam. 33 sleeve length.

S or M?

I can't get a decent answer on tricktrack. 99% of the posters are highschoolers who do nothing but trolling.

Any MKE bruiser owners?

I'm 6ft with 32" inseam. 33 sleeve length.

S or M?

I can't get a decent answer on tricktrack. 99% of the posters are highschoolers who do nothing but trolling.

Herp,

Some interesting stuff here, and different perspectives about bike fit.

http://www.coloradocyclist.com/BikeFit/index.cfm

http://bikefitting.com/English/Theory/Intro.aspx

http://www.peterwhitecycles.com/fitting.htm

http://www.billbostoncycles.com/bicycle_fit.htm

Some of this can get a little tedious at times, but was an interesting read nonetheless.

20348_310503371917_736586917_3576949_7154419_n.jpg

waiting for new wheels and need to adjust the stem. its late @ azn land now.

Whoa, hold the phone there, man. Wasn't expecting to see a frankenbike come out of this. Single-speed TT bike? Why not just fix(ed gear) it? I don't keep up with that type of frame and can't tell from the pic but are the frame ends horizontal or did you get magic gear ratios? Also, from an aesthetic point of view, I would go with bullhorns and aero bars. Aero-bars + drops look terrible to me except for very specific applications, like hill-climb TTs with certain amounts of flats.

haha yes its a ss now because i have not received my new wheels and cassette etc. it has horixontal dropouts dont know wut you're refering to as magir gear ratio but i am running 53 x 16t . i feel good when i ride with aerobars + drops.

i like the set up as of now! would update if theres further tweaks to it. thanks for the feedbacks and reps

a little market research... if you guys could have one tool that would be pretty compact and take care of most on-the-go repairs for your track bike, what would you look for in that?

a useable chain breaker. every multitool I've ever had with a chainbreaker sucked hard, and that's the one thing you can't use other tools to do.

other than that, 4,6,8 allen keys, 15 &16mm wrench, spoke wrench, and a tire iron or two (though i guess if there were 2, one would have to be removable from the tool itself).

corter and hollowsleather in close succession. competing for sig link appearances? haha, j/k

mlproject i posted this before, but i race/train road/cross (much) and commute (seldom) and for both, i take the same kit: pedros icu, extra superlink/powerlink/whatever you wanna call it appropriate for my chain, planet bike peace pump mini (there is a slightly larger road version, but the mini gets the pressure up enough to ride anything home) and a spare tube/tubular. if riding a fixie, i carry something to get rr wheel on and off (front is secured with allen key skewer). find a way to get all this into one product and i'll buy it. otherwise, this does the job for me.

Well, for the most part. Most chainbreaker tools on multitools are for 3/32nd chains. So if you're running a 1/8th, that's why.

I learned the hard way.

oh, yea, i don't ride 1/8. 3/32 for me. either way, i've got a couple nice park ones for when I'm at home, but i've never found one in multi tool form that's worked anywhere close to good.