Bicyclettes

canice

anybody interested? just put it together, i need to clear room in my place.

" I'm looking for $450 OBO, shipping should be $45 extra. I'm also interested in trades for a road bike, probably something older in the 58-59cm range.

I bought it about a year ago, and pieced everything together. Everything you see is what you get, these pictures were taken on 1.25.09. The frame is a 57cm, please check here for specs: http://www.cyclesmercier.com/geometry_tt.html

components are as follows:

new tange threaded headset

new sram chain

Sugino RD crankset/bb w. 48 tooth surly stainless steel chainring

red anodized 32h deep v's-miche track hubs

no name saddle/aluminum seatpost

bars and stem can be switched for a set of black risers i have if you'd like.

the frame is drilled for front and rear brakes, and also has water bottle cage and fender mounts. "

3225522575_f9984bd5f7.jpg

3226378676_c73c0a1f44.jpg

3226378870_0cf50c7212.jpg

3225523021_d84446688e.jpg

Stunt babyyyy watchu finna do with all those bikes! lol. join my FTP gang btw.

Dude hasnt replied to me yet... But he listed his bike on CL, so Im guesssssssing its still for sale...

But I need to get a new rear wheel built, for my beater. Cog/lockring keeps slipping.

Im over dealing with PMs for the week. But a FTP is tempting...

But so is a pink rear Phil...

that exaactly how i got CL and i got it cheap too...

i just took parts from other bikes and stuff lying around to put it together...thats why the colors are like different...

ridees nicenicenice!! hell snappy off the line but feels kinda fragile...

but w/e its time to go mashin

is that a good frame size for you though?

i think if you got it down to 400 it'd be a decent buy

i'm about 5'6" so i figured it would be fine to use it for leisure and relatively short commutes. I must admit that i'm not exactly an enthusiast but i would love to get into it. What would you recommend for frame size?

Back after almost a month of being unridable. Had a run in with a car (and by that, I mean it ran into me) and had to get a new wheelset and other things.

2nintxj.jpg

Still need to do some decal removal from the rims and get new toe straps since one managed to get broken in the wreck.

i had a run in with a car the other night ... homie was swerving into me because he didn't feel like driving in the other lane of the 4 lane road. at the light i let him k now he needed to chill the fuck out. he goes "i'm sick of this ...," gets out of his car, opens his trunk then runs at me with a baseball bat. his fare was sitting in the back, freaked the fuck out. i doubt anything will happen, but i deifnitely got that asshole's plate # reported to 311.

i had a run in with a car the other night ... homie was swerving into me because he didn't feel like driving in the other lane of the 4 lane road. at the light i let him k now he needed to chill the fuck out. he goes "i'm sick of this ...," gets out of his car, opens his trunk then runs at me with a baseball bat. his fare was sitting in the back, freaked the fuck out. i doubt anything will happen, but i deifnitely got that asshole's plate # reported to 311.

honestly, this is extremely close to what happened with me.

except the baseball bat was a car.

and the running was driving.

ha

fck thats crazy...one night at like 3 i was bombing some hills with my friends and when we got down we just chillled and biked on ope flat city roads... there was a truck behind us that followed us without lights the turned them on when he was clser and highbeamed us we moved out the way and he zoomed past, my friend was pissed, considering it was a 4 lane road, and swerved in front of this truck just a simple in out and the car slammed its brakes and it screeched to a stop and chased us around with the lights off i hauled my ass off and the rest of the guys were like wtf for a while before they noticed the truck coming after us...

anyways

these two hooligans chased us and some of our friends hid in a driveway and they threw beer bottles at us and went away...

also i ran into like two parked cars that night and knocked clean off a side mirror...karma...

that was years ago when i was a freshman in highschool....

I was going down a 1 way street (other street has no/poor street lighting, on the right side, and it goes towards the freeway) and some guy tried to box me in between his car and a parked car.

Dude coming towards angled his car towards the side of a parked car, and slowed down right as I was going to pass. He realized I wasnt gonna punk out and wasnt scared, so he kept goin, yellin in his car with the window up.

No FTP or Pink Phils for me...

36Dura Ace Hubset, here I come...

Now, what Rims?

yea i cant get those other i kinda bummed theiir soooo hooootttt

wellll i heard somwhere u dont have to use all the holes in the hub, or that may be the rim im not sure right now....

but

box rims

are super classy

dont weigh a ton

and im told bomb proof...

and araya aeroheads are nice too..like the classic deep v's..

the thing is they look bettter and also come in deep v chrome..something that velocity or weinman doesnt offer...

plus they pretty strong too...

oooooo ooooo campy zonda i dont kno hole count on those tho..

Okay, need some opinions here. I'm rebuilding the Pista I picked up a while back. The jazz blues a nice color, but I already gots a blue ride, so what I wanted to do was a matte black, leaving both or one logo decal intact.

Here's my dilemma. My first option, probably cheaper, is to just mask off the portion I want intact and just do a thorough spray paint job, but I'm on the fence about the durability of using sprays. I guess if I were to do a spray paint job I wouldn't mind waiting for it to properly cure since I'd be waiting for new parts to come in. But still.

I've had a frame powder coated before and I know the bike HAS to be completely stripped, and if I could have masked the decals, those shits would get fucked in the oven. My second idea would be to just go through with a powder coat, would be cheap for matte black, but decals would be gone baby gone. From there I could repaint the white area of the tubes like stock then reapply a new decal. I'm concerned about this method since Bianchi's decals on the site are water-transfer, and that shit don't fly with powder coat. I'd have to either buy some repros off ebay (which probably aren't the right size. Plus they ain't silver lined!) or commission someone to do it. I'd probably want to keep the champion stripes too, but that's a whole 'nother thing.

And on a side note, what the fuck is up with the foam badge decal? That's a cheapass move.