Bicyclettes

canice

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH all that white... so clean... are you going to post a pic of your ride after the installations?

can you only get white rubinos from jp??

i don't remember seeing any at the stores around here.

oh for sure. pics of the full bike in a week or so. im going pretty stupid on my 2nd Makino build. im soon to be rolling the first 100% white front wheel. why, you ask? i have no idea, other than i take things completely too far, all in the name of exclusivity. i know youre thinking "too much white!" but trust me, it looks fucking rad-ass, and more importantly rides like silk. sigh.

f0017092_1659191.jpg

hub_2.jpg

12204.jpg

f0017092_17111185.jpg

as for the rubinos. yep, as of right now, japan only...and sold out from what i understand. i actually got those two free from Masaki-san (Kalavinas assistant builder) along with a few other goodies when i copped the mes bag. anyhow, i may be selling one or both of the rubinos, as i already have a few Gran Compe SS all-whites.

the white front is going on this beauty:

1022396479_47cc180ed9_o.jpg

ya im gonna lurk shibuya for frames they r hard to find but when u find them u strike gold

if you're gonna do that you're gonna come up emptyhanded or ripped off.

That's pretty much like searching for old school rare vinyl at a tower records..

to find anything worthwile you're gonna have to do legwork, or not mind paying pretty much similar prices to what you'd pay in the US

Njs frames really aren't that hard to find. U just gotta lurk around for some old timers that have a bunch that they want to get rid of. And keirin racers change their frames every 3 or 4 races so there are stores that sell their old frames. And there's a used keirin store in shibuya.

Plus I get free flights to japan.

Oh shit, not to be a dick, but I was expecting you to just say one of the big well known places that will rip you off. I don't actually know where you're talking about... but I'm curious. If you remember anything, such as how to get there, let me know. I'm in shibuya every day, so I'd love to stop by and check it out.

yo knucks i'm ridin a 51cm flite 100 now with this geo: http://www.khsbicycles.com/Images/Geometry/07-geo-road.jpg

, think your 53 cm group buy will fit?

i sooo don't need a new bike, but I love that shit and been kickin myself for not getting that and building one instead of buying the flite.

Just to get you to buy, YEAH IT WILL FIT

But seriously, measure your bike and then tell me if it fits. TT is 54cm on my 53cm IRO. i think this geo chart should help you

http://irofixedgear.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=5

Oh shit, not to be a dick, but I was expecting you to just say one of the big well known places that will rip you off. I don't actually know where you're talking about... but I'm curious. If you remember anything, such as how to get there, let me know. I'm in shibuya every day, so I'd love to stop by and check it out.

i know how to walk there. but i dont kno streets or adresses. ill find out when i go again which should be soon. and ya i kno what places you're talking about it would be the same as buying from like keirinculture.com or fatlace