Bicyclettes

canice

I copped the black ones, just put em on. They are way legit. Only complaint is my bars (bullhorns) have a fairly sharp curve that left some wrinkles on the inside of hte bends, kind of annoying, but i don't see how i could have avoided it.

Ummm.... kop at carnival, they're an exclusive it seems.

Although, if you guys still want some in a month, i might be KOPPING a decent number of em before I get back, so I could sell em, possibly.

Besides, have you even SEEN my bike? I ride an 80s Schwinn World Sport. Fuck off.

Don't you have pretty decent parts on it though (I know you have that superfly saddle)? Kind of reflects your criticism of the Kilo TT, as a damn decent frame with meh components.

Don't worry, I still wuv you.

Heh, I sure as hell hope the parts on my Schwinn are better than decent, I've dropped a lot of cash on the bike.

The Kilo, IMO, has 3 good things going for it: the frameset, cranks (they're not amazing or anything but decent def), and the price.

As far as my saddle goes, I knew nothing about it being "trendy" or highle sought-after when I got it. mlproject recommended it as being comfortable, so I got it. I also got it for way cheap compared to what the Turbos go for now..(I paid a 'well-used' price for an NOS saddle).

downsized1219071635pj0.jpg

yes i know its going through an ugly phase....

295573152.jpg ?

back from mexico.. couldn't find any decent benotto frames but i did bring back plenty of tequia!

sf hollar — i'll be riding around in a rasta poncho.

Soma doubles are ehhh. Ive got em, and they already split once they got wet. Looks like suede.

And Im planning on selling the Gitane, to get something better.

But theres a lot of "Oooooos" for the Gitane. Iono...

Not gonna sale the Pake, have too many parts for it already. Maybe I'll sell it down the line, wen I pick something up to replace it.

Tried to do San Francisco to San Jose. DIDNT MAKE IT!

Back cramped up from having too much shit in my bag.

Fell behind the first time from over heating wearing a flannel.

Then somehow managed to get lost in MY area...

Oh well. It was fun.

Id do it again, just without a over packed bag...

Does anyone know anything about Zunow?

The Giro apparently fell through and a Zunow in a 26 with sugino 75 cranks and chainring for the same price shows up, in a better size even.

After a bit of research i've heard 1 or 2 people put them in the same breath as Nagasawa and 3rensho, but its only 1 or 2 people. They're also not NJS certified and haven't been for a while, so there isn't a ton of info, but I really like waht i see so if I can somehow find out that the bike is at least built as well as most NJS bikes, I'll probably pick it up.

Ive spent 2 and a half hours trying to get the bolts off the chainring from the cranks, cuz they stripped... and then i went to put my chain on, and my chain was 3 links too long... so I get my chain link breaker, and the tool fuckin breaks...

Had to take my friends chain off, so I can ride out to the hardware store and exchange the tool, so I can fix my chain.

Pretty fuckin shitty.

zunows are amazing and typically have fucking insane paint jobs. i just had to pass on a zunow roadie w/ full late 90s dura ace that sold for only like $500 since i'm low on cash and i've been kicking myself ever since.

who cares about njs certification.