Bicyclettes

canice

just copped a Centurion Accordo as a beater bike

the frame is pretty small though, any suggestions for a better fit?

i think i need to tinker with the stem and headsets, maybe new bars

on another note:

bout to do some climbing with my road bike

OSM for anyone who knows the deal with santa barbara biking

someone just stole my friend's DA7600 hubs out of his wheels over in the gallery/industrial district in chelsea. if you hear of anyone trying to sell a pair with a 16t DA cog or trying to move them cheap, give a shout. if you see them, grab one and hit them in the jaw with it, grab the other and pass them our way for a reward.

Oh lord. My girlfriend got her entire wheel set jacked, old Wood hubs. At least your buddy kept his tires and rims. Expensive parts in urban area are going to get stolen. Rough nonetheless.

Hyde Park, this was over a year ago. Ended up downgrading the entire bike, from a Viner to a Fuji. Kind of shocking that someone would be looking for hubs down here and not a mountain bike/hybrid to cut. I should get pictures of my bike up, I lurk this thread too much.

the bars are pretty small

i think i need to extend the stem, i like a more aggressive fit on a bike

im gunna try to see if i can move the saddle back to a little

setback post

longer stem

wider bars with greater reach depending on what's on there now

but if a bike is too small, its too small and no amount of changing components will fix that.

^^^^

maaad nice!

i spent a lot of time looking at track bikes today for the far future:(

but fuji seemed like one of the better companies

i have some dudes on my team who raced fuji for track n i didnt hear any complaints

setback post

but if a bike is too small, its too small and no amount of changing components will fix that.

yeah im a little afraid of that, this bike is just for gettin round my campus so its not that big a deal

i was sick of having to lock my racing bike up with 2 locks all the time when i had to use it

So I'm moving to San Francisco and I'm pretty sure my bicycle will explode if I keep riding it the way I normally do. My biggest concern is the fact that I have a CF frame with aluminum lugs. I ride really hard but I love how light the bike is. But, I'm looking for something that can withstand the abuse of potholes and jumping curbs. Swobo?

So I'm moving to San Francisco and I'm pretty sure my bicycle will explode if I keep riding it the way I normally do. My biggest concern is the fact that I have a CF frame with aluminum lugs. I ride really hard but I love how light the bike is. But, I'm looking for something that can withstand the abuse of potholes and jumping curbs. Swobo?

What do you have now?

For what you're looking for, I'd definitely say get something steel.

Its raining, and cold as a motherfucker, so I get all my gear on and head out to ride home from work. I drop my fucking chain as a leave the parking lot. I go back to work to figure what Im going to do, and I see that someone has left their lights on. So, I go tell them and they end up giving me a ride home. :)

P.S. Don't buy KMC Z410.