high school parties are fucked up.

shagnscoob

haha i remember being at a party in high school. around 11:00 a fight broke out between like 2 white guys and 6 korean guys. haha someone threw a plastic chair at someone and it was on...some big dude came out of nowhere knocked the white guy out.

luckily my friends wernt invovled so i stumbled to the car and drove off quick....as i was leaving i saw the cops tryign to block the street off because apparently someone hit a parked car and the neighbors called that in. hahah frikken awesome.

ahh i hate partys like that

where everyone is on edge

and theres wayyyyy too much testosterone and male pride going around

my friend had a really big party the other weekend

and it ended up just getting full of sophomore douche bag football kids

who he didnt even know

and then fights broke out

and im glad i wasnt there for that

i prefer the chill party

just hanging out with less people

but higher quality pople

just light drinks that are well made

not shit lonestar beer

and some turkish golds

and i nice jazz cd, like dave brubeck or bill eavans

thats a nice party,.

so whats the recipe for the perfect party?

a steady supply of booze, some class A to Cs,

plenty of eye candy

and beanbags

one of my favourite parties of all time was when i took a random korean girl to a rugby mates party, expecting it to be kegger central and shit.

but he was living with intern lawyers (serious money) and good ol' fashioned white english eccentricity.

anyway they had masses of everything and some mates brought down their mixxing tables pumping out drum and bass and old school jungle downstairs while up stairs they had a african bongo drums which they kept passing arround.

ah how i pine for the good old days..[sigh]

i so miss high school parties. last friday, we had a huge 150 ppl party with mostly ppl of my high school and people started to leave at fucking 12:30. you can't say you're partying if you leave that early, that just sucks. at least in high school, we didn't have cars until the last year so basically, you had to party all night and take the first bus. good thing is all the good homies stayed till sunrise and partied like we should.

have to admit i don't miss the stupid fighting and dumbass pretending to be thugs and shit.

Guest StuckOnStupid
so whats the recipe for the perfect party?

a steady supply of booze, some class A to Cs,

plenty of eye candy

and beanbags]

dont forget japanese denim pants. superkegstands lead to "sick fadez".

college parties are more intense i think.. in my first year i went to a bunch of parties hosted by the erasmus people (erasmus is an exchange program that lets you study abroad in another country). they were seriously crazy, i remember one that was packed with people, around 150 in a tiny apartment, people were spilling out into the hall and partying there.. cheap alcohol and sangria flowed like crazy and so did pot and hash, i remember getting high off the haze that was floating around. it was so cool to simultaneously talk to 4 people that didn't speak one common language, but it seems that when you're under the influence of something you can communicate perfectly. the cops ended up breaking it up, to our sadness. (or the sadness of the people that were lucid at that point).

all the parties i went to in high school were cool, but they were never highschool parties, they were skateboarders, so insted of people getting drunk and fighting we would get drunk and stned and try to do kickflips off the couch in whoevers apartment we were at. there was also an age rqange of 14-30, and our group was tight like family, so always good times. never got laid tho.

college parties aren't that different.

then again, my college is like one big high school so..

Must be your crazy drinking laws. Even though I go to one of the very few campus universities in the UK, I think I've barely been to 10 house parties ever. Everyone just hits the bars and clubs, whatever the night of the week.

• 1 year later...

Some kid told everyone to come to his house for a sick party with tons of girls & free booze. No girls showed up and there were like 50 guys. The kids were playing soda beruit & fighting. It was the most retarded thing I've ever been too. I'm embarrased that I even went. I stayed for like 10 minutes & faked that I had a stomach problem.

I had a friend (drunk) who went up to a kid at a party (sober I think) and just punched him in the face because he didn't like him. To be fair though, the kid who got punched was a dick. Anyways, then some other kid tries to punch the already punched kid and the fight gets broken off and the two punchers get thrown out. Turns out the first kid who punched broke his hand. Then the other kid, once he was outside, got so angry that he punched a tree then broke his hand. The punchee (?) didn't even have so much as bruise.

Some kid told everyone to come to his house for a sick party with tons of girls & free booze. No girls showed up and there were like 50 guys. The kids were playing soda beruit & fighting. It was the most retarded thing I've ever been too. I'm embarrased that I even went. I stayed for like 10 minutes & faked that I had a stomach problem.

greentea will cure that

its stupid cuz no one ever has guns like in ebtter luck tomroow cept i been to some not so hoodrich ghetto joints and bullets flying