i prefer the chill party

just hanging out with less people

but higher quality pople

just light drinks that are well made

not shit lonestar beer

and some turkish golds

and i nice jazz cd, like dave brubeck or bill eavans

thats a nice party,.

dave brubeck is from my town. his son's have a jazz group and play at the library all the time. its awesome.

My friends are the ones who start all the fights :(

you're why we can't have nice things at parties.

i think i probably went once to a HS party when i was in HS. i did recently go to a party full of jock football kids that were in HS. white bois like to get tough when they have beer. crazy night. and i got in a fight. shits weak. went to another party and kids started shit. i think this is my lesson learned. dont go to parties your not invited to.

Some kid told everyone to come to his house for a sick party with tons of girls & free booze. No girls showed up and there were like 50 guys. The kids were playing soda beruit & fighting. It was the most retarded thing I've ever been too. I'm embarrased that I even went. I stayed for like 10 minutes & faked that I had a stomach problem.

good story ....

shit man, i thought my high school experience was pretty average but i guess not, apparently it was pretty fucked up

My friends are the ones who start all the fights :(

same, these kids iz pussys

GIjane is right. College parties are more intense. Freshmen year I went to an apartment party and a nigga pulled out a burner in the middle of the place.

It was on the 2nd story of the complex so it was crazy seeing bitches trip over eachtoehr and people throwing bottles around randomly. This one girl fucking tumbled down the stairs and people just jumped over her ass.

fuck highschool kids, niggas are always fuckin shit up at functions

i remember going to this hs party full of intellects/nerds/hippies/all the uncool kids and i was surprised to see the amount of drugs there. i remember sitting next to this guy who i think was a 4u maths student (in oz its like the most advanced maths you do in hs). he was off his head and looked like he was going to die. i dont remember much from that night as i was pretty fucked up also but i do remember having an interesting conversation with him about some advanced maths physics 4th dimension next level shit. needless to say it was the best conversation ive ever had with a random, as i was high at that time it made it even more enjoyable.

funny how the cool/popular kids parties i went to are always boring drunkfest followup by punch ups usually involving party crashers from a different grade or school. the reasons are usually pretty lame like some guy said some shit about some other guy.

what the fuck privilegedass highschool do you go to where theres motherfucking live jazz in the library

Fairfield County in CT is one of the richest areas in the country. Some of the most spoiled kids I've ever known have come from this area. It's the kind of place where kids roll up to school in their BMW's that their dad bought them or their mom's Lexus SUV.

what the fuck privilegedass highschool do you go to where theres motherfucking live jazz in the library

public library. sorry, wasn't clear on that.

Fairfield County in CT is one of the richest areas in the country. Some of the most spoiled kids I've ever known have come from this area. It's the kind of place where kids roll up to school in their BMW's that their dad bought them or their mom's Lexus SUV.

yes it is. but i drive a 2001 dodge caravan with 198,000 miles and a missing window. sorry, i missed the boat on the car stereotype.

im from new haven, i just happened to have moved here, doesn't mean i like it.

public library. sorry, wasn't clear on that.

yes it is. but i drive a 2001 dodge caravan with 198,000 miles and a missing window. sorry, i missed the boat on the car stereotype.

im from new haven, i just happened to have moved here, doesn't mean i like it.

youre almost out of highschool right? Heres a tip. Invest, invest, invest. Youl thank me when youre my age. And I'm not talking about the stock market either

My school was built four years ago and cost 70 million dollars. Three buildings, two of them are three stories each and one is four stories. Doors have keycode locks or card swipes to unlock, there's a computer lab on each level of the building, and individual room cooling or heating. We also just built a new turf field and a new football field/track.

:D

My school was built four years ago and cost 70 million dollars. Three buildings, two of them are three stories each and one is four stories. Doors have keycode locks or card swipes to unlock, there's a computer lab on each level of the building, and individual room cooling or heating. We also just built a new turf field and a new football field/track.

:D

what the fackkkkkkkk. overkill much?