too big shoes?

superBobo

I guess this is a pretty stupid thread, but what the hell. Its a style forum anyways...:o

I got a pair of Red wings on ebay. Love the model, but they are a bit too big. Im usually a 12 (11 in chucks) and got the same in redwings, which was a mistake. They feel atleast half a size too big, but comfort wise they´re allright with thicker socks and such.

BUT im pretty self concious about having big feet, which is why I´ll post some for you all too judge. Does my feet look huge and stupid? in these boots? Thanks superfuture!

HPIM0443.jpg

HPIM0444.jpg

If you had'nt told us, I wouldn't even have noticed you have big feet. They're some big shoes but not stupid. They work well with large clothes like yours.

But if you're not feeling them at all you can always ebay them back.

Yea, I guess Im the only one really thinking about it, but cuz of that its nice to get a second opinion. They ARE pretty big compared to my sneakers, but im rather tall so I guess I wont be the laughing stock of town..

The ebayer didn´t accept returns..

Looks fine to me. The proportions are maybe a little bit big, but the angle from your head to the front of your shoes is only barely different from that of the "idealized" human figure (i.e. the ones you practice figure drawing out of books from).

Yey! Im a Da Vinci masterpiece!

I guess they´re not too bad after all. Now just to remember that..:o