New Diamond hoody available online.

FILTHY

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!

Let the jealousy rain free. Every skater I know likes Diamond and it is very well respected in the skate world. Mr.Nick Tershay has become rich off this so called wack company. Have any of you ever looked at their skate team. It's the best of the best.

You all sound like biter old men. Its pretty sad.

You should send him personal hate mail here for being too rad for u guys.

http://www.myspace.com/nickavelli

blah blah blah! how does his cum taste?

I'm just sayin dude. I don't think that sweatshirt is ugly at all.

I think it looks rad and iron maiden is rad too. I am going to forward Nick this link and

maybe he will have something to say about it.

I think that will be funny.

I am not on anyones nuts, I just like the sweatshirt.

im not trying to step in and defend anything here, just giving a possible explanation as to why the price is so ungodly high...

when daves quality meats did their "killers" iron maiden rip-off, each color of the graphic was a different silk-screen.

im sure most of you know that the more screens a graphic consists of, the more they charge you for the individual garment.

i dont know if this is the case for the diamond shit, but its possible.

its also entirely possible that theyve just got enough people that are more than willing to spend this much on some gear.

jmatsu take the fucking antihypebeast stick out of your fucking ass, just because you dont like it doesnt mean you have to make 9/10 responses in the thread saying the same thing and then sucking dick when someone calls you on your shit

this hoodie gets a fat meh but i laugh at the people saying why the fuck does this cost 80? when you KNOW youd fork out 120+for a supreme crew with a box logo instead of a stupid fucking iron maiden ripoff

if i came acrosss as a dick its the beer

jmatsu take the fucking antihypebeast stick out of your fucking ass, just because you dont like it doesnt mean you have to make 9/10 responses in the thread saying the same thing and then sucking dick when someone calls you on your shit

this hoodie gets a fat meh but i laugh at the people saying why the fuck does this cost 80? when you KNOW youd fork out 120+for a supreme crew with a box logo instead of a stupid fucking iron maiden ripoff

if i came acrosss as a dick its the beer

i would give you a big fuck you, but since it was the beer...

man you're beer's asshole/bad influence! btw what was i called on (if it was the5th-dimension, it didn't really impress me too much years ago)? btw again i have actually only purchased one supreme product from in my life and would never do so again. there are some street brands i like, but def not diamond and supreme. sorry to invalidate you're rant.

it has potential with the rock aesthetic..

I like rocker shirts, it's fun to pull out a def lepard tee or some motley crue with the right outfit... that's what it's ABOUT.. being what you want to be.

he's just offering it with a twist. I've got 2 or 3 friends who regularly rock zipper hoodies from iron maiden and slayer, with big logos that look like that... just change the information from metal band to metal hardware.

kudos to him for doing what he wants...

I THINK ITS DOPE!

They also have tee shirts like this.

Regardless I like Diamond and this sweatshirt.
Its one of the #1 skate companies in the world.

Its been around for nearly 10 years and the quality is great on the stuff I have.

Mr.Nick Tershay has become rich off this so called wack company. Have any of you ever looked at their skate team. It's the best of the best.
I'm just sayin dude. I don't think that sweatshirt is ugly at all.

I think it looks rad and iron maiden is rad too.

I am going to forward Nick this link
I am not on anyones nuts, I just like the sweatshirt.

any thoughts on this sweatshirt or diamond?

what the hell man, did you design the shirt or something. your being ridicilous, if you really love that ugly-ass shirt that much then wear it but stop complaining if someone else doesn't.

I like the shirt.... big fuckin deal.

You guys keep talkin shit about it so I keep defending what I like.

You guys keep addressing messages to me so I reply.

I am not here to make friends, I am here to listen in on what is new and what other people are wearing out of pure curiosity. I am also just wondering why you are bashing the shirt so hard?

It's a fuckin Iron Maiden parody. I like rock shirts so to me this shirt looks rad. Obviously most of you guys are 50 cent cornball rap followers and never grew up on this stuff. Which is fine.

I grew up buying Heavy Metal albums and the Iron maiden album covers were always favorites of mine.

To each his own.

I also skate and been a follower of what Diamond makes for a long time.

They make some really cool stuff in my opinion.

You guys probably are down with Rollerblading just like Dipset.

I am not here to make friends, I am here to listen in on what is new and what other people are wearing out of pure curiosity. I am also just wondering why you are bashing the shirt so hard?

It's a fuckin Iron Maiden parody. I like rock shirts so to me this shirt looks rad. Obviously most of you guys are 50 cent cornball rap followers and never grew up on this stuff. Which is fine.

I grew up buying Heavy Metal albums and the Iron maiden album covers were always favorites of mine.

To each his own.

Are you serious? I won't even comment on those two lines. What I will comment on is why you are coming on a fashion forum and getting mad because people don't like some lame parody hoodie. If you came on to see people's opinions you should respect them. I think you need to loosen your lips from Diamond's nuts,stop crying like a little bitch and quit complaining that no one else likes this weak-sauce garbage.

Are you serious? I won't even comment on those two lines. What I will comment on is why you are coming on a fashion forum and getting mad because people don't like some lame parody hoodie. If you came on to see people's opinions you should respect them. I think you need to loosen your lips from Diamond's nuts,stop crying like a little bitch and quit complaining that no one else likes this weak-sauce garbage.

I am not mad one bit.

This could be Nick Diamond for all u know and what would that matter.

The funny thing about this forum is that the majority of you are all followers. One person says they dont like something and you all agree because you don't have minds of your own. I been on here since supertalk started and been browsing around watching most you guys complain and bicker about how lame everything is. It's pathetic. When Supertalk started it was cool, nowadays even Niketalk seems better. My point is that this sweatshirt was posted on at least 5 different forums and 99% of everyone likes it. Someone that has an online store who is on the hypebeast forum sold 350 of the tee shirts in one day online for $50 bucks a pop. I guess that all those people that bought one including myself have really bad taste in tee shirts.

It's just funny to me to see the hatred on this board.I am not mad,

I am laughing at you.

To each his own.

Wow, you dug your hole when you said that Diamond makes "some really cool stuff". I skate, and in all honest Diamond does not make any cool stuff. They charge a lot of money for some plain bolts. Diamond is useless, and that design sucks. And Nick Diamond is fat.

My point is that this sweatshirt was posted on at least 5 different forums and 99% of everyone likes it. Someone that has an online store who is on the hypebeast forum sold 350 of the tee shirts in one day online for $50 bucks a pop. I guess that all those people that bought one including myself have really bad taste in tee shirts.

I am laughing at you.

yeap, it really sounds like WE are the followers...as opposed to 99% of everyone else.

The funny thing about this forum is that the majority of you are all followers. One person says they dont like something and you all agree because you don't have minds of your own.

well, there are only 2 options, hate it or love it. how can you say we are all followers. if i say 1 + 1 = 2 and not 3, and other people agree with me, are they also followers and don't have minds of their own?

wow, the guy just posted a pretty unneccesary thread about a mediocre rock-inspired hoody dropping

stop flaming him, if u dont like it stop bumping the thread and instead just ignore it

in my personal opinion it looks ok, but i dont see a point for it seeing as it doesnt really even reinterpret the original idea of the tee

I am not mad one bit.

This could be Nick Diamond for all u know and what would that matter.

The funny thing about this forum is that the majority of you are all followers. One person says they dont like something and you all agree because you don't have minds of your own. I been on here since supertalk started and been browsing around watching most you guys complain and bicker about how lame everything is. It's pathetic. When Supertalk started it was cool, nowadays even Niketalk seems better. My point is that this sweatshirt was posted on at least 5 different forums and 99% of everyone likes it. Someone that has an online store who is on the hypebeast forum sold 350 of the tee shirts in one day online for $50 bucks a pop. I guess that all those people that bought one including myself have really bad taste in tee shirts.

I am laughing at you.

it’s not really the fact that you personally love this graphic (if this is actually true), but that you are fighting a war you can't possibly win and are being a pushy bastard. you can like whatever you want, but obviously not everyone is going to agree with you. i think someone mentioned it best when they referred to this sf as "fashion foward." i'm not going to take a christian rock cd and try to get it reviewd at some norwegian blackmetal site (very easy correlation here, if you don't get it just pm me to save yourself from further humiliation.).

all insults aside i really just don't see any originality or any likeable aesthetic here.

some guy at hypebeast may have sold 350 tees...more glory to him, but that doens't justify the "coolness" or validity of a product. big macs sell like mad, but i wouldn't consider them hip.

anyway good luck in your diamond promotional endeavors. i win.