• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny shirts are dope to me.

So to me silly = dope.

Is 80 for a hoodie a lot?

I was thinking this was well priced....

then again I guess its just a matter of what your

idea of overpriced is.

It's $300 cheaper then a crappy Bape hood, so to me its cheap.

Regardless I like Diamond and this sweatshirt.

Funny shirts are dope to me.

So to me silly = dope.

Is 80 for a hoodie a lot?

I was thinking this was well priced....

then again I guess its just a matter of what your

idea of overpriced is.

It's $300 cheaper then a crappy Bape hood, so to me its cheap.

Regardless I like Diamond and this sweatshirt.

big johnson t-shirts are pretty funny(dope), i think you can find them easily online.

i don't care for bape, but the quality is definitely better (i'm not sure it's worth 300) than diamond supply.

also his crimson ghost gold fronts tee sucked big time. it wasn't even a parody. it was a copy of a parody.

I like Diamond also, but i'm so tired of the lame-ass streetweat "designers" not being original. Come-one man...Iron Maiden "number of the beast" rip-off.

I guess it's all these young little kids that don't know any better anyway. These streetwear kids can't even name one member in Iron Maiden.

Kill the Hype!!!...........oh shit Diamond. Theres anyother idea...take Iron Maidens "Killers" album cover and change it to KilltheHype. hahahahaaa

Its one of the #1 skate companies in the world.

I don't use their products, cause I think Shorty's, Bones, Jessup, etc. are better, but I also don't have any beef with Diamond.

To say, however, that they are one of the #1 skate companies in the world is pretty ridiculous.

What do they make? Hardware, bearings, and grip? None of which are the best in their respective categories.

How does that make them "#1"?

Well i say ONE of the #1 skate companies because they have been around forever and are in every skateshop. In response to how can a small company sell a sweatshirt for that price.

Whatever the case i'm not the Diamond defender.... just posting a sweatshirt that I like and wanted to share. Ok so maybe im the only one that likes it here. Fair enough.

Well i say ONE of the #1 skate companies because they have been around forever and are in every skateshop. In response to how can a small company sell a sweatshirt for that price.

Whatever the case i'm not the Diamond defender.... just posting a sweatshirt that I like and wanted to share. Ok so maybe im the only one that likes it here. Fair enough.

by this logic any company that has been around for a long time and that are carried by a majority of vendors is number one in your book.

thanks for sharing (not that a billion other hypebeasts and their mothers didn't see this on hypebeast/slamxhype). you could probably get some props at 5th-dimension though.

anyway i applaud you on throwing in the white towel rather graciously.

Diamond is small time. I really don't think they run shit. I like the crimson ghost tee, but this graphic is just lame. No way would I ever pay $80 to look like this. Theyre cool people, but charging $80 for this graphic hoodie is garbage.

Diamond is small time. I really don't think they run shit. I like the crimson ghost tee, but this graphic is just lame. No way would I ever pay $80 to look like this. Theyre cool people, but charging $80 for this graphic hoodie is garbage.

dude it's limited edition!!!

Nick Diamond is wack.

This hoody is wack.

Diamond hardware is wack.

True

True

and True

the hoodie looks so cheap, like a plain 15.00 zip up i can get at the flea market

Diamond designs are all lame, the diamond dunk hype is over, so just keep on making hardwares bc diamond apparel does not appeal to me one bit...although the misfit shirt was okay..

Wow!

Let the jealousy rain free. Every skater I know likes Diamond and it is very well respected in the skate world. Mr.Nick Tershay has become rich off this so called wack company. Have any of you ever looked at their skate team. It's the best of the best.

You all sound like biter old men. Its pretty sad.

You should send him personal hate mail here for being too rad for u guys.

http://www.myspace.com/nickavelli

jmatsu, obviously you havent been on 5th dimension.. hahah...you're proabably talking about niketalk and iss...the same topic was posted on iss and the replies were all opposite from the replies on SF, i guess maybe bc everyone on there are 15-18 yo

i admit it's been years since i last visited 5th.