If superfuture was a high school...

Guest Fade to Black

FTB, convinced by the fact that I fart and it stinks, and by the fact my cheer practice socks stink, would become convinced I am a male, and go on a covert pantsing mission.

There was a time when I imagined Keri as an excessively sexual vixen, frantically typing whilst naked and fondling herself. Alas, all of my fantasies have been diminished in a single statement......

.....ah, just kidding. Stinky girl socks don't bother me, but I draw the line at girl farts. I thought girls actually didn't fart or poop ever?

:P

Guest Fade to Black
Id be the guy that sits with 2 or 3 friends in the same spot every day, making fun of people passing by, but secretly wishing I had their materialistic, ignorant, simple lives because they seem so much happier.

this is me...just replace 'high school' with 'college.'

• 4 months later...

Don't forget Jmatsu, he's in the bullsquad tooooo.

Ummmmmm I guess I go into the loser asian nerdy crowd along with digidenim, twelveam, sycamore, rira, fuck too many of us.... alksdjf;lakjsd;flkajsdf

Id be the guy that sits with 2 or 3 friends in the same spot every day, making fun of people passing by, but secretly wishing I had their materialistic, ignorant, simple lives because they seem so much happier.

Dude, I was starting to think I'd have no friends at SuFu High. Though I'd also be chilling with Cheap's crew (though only after school and in art class).

Reduce the number of friends and swap skating for bmx and you pretty much know who I am now (the college dropout).

ftb- the kid who dissapears, comes back, and leaves again, laving only hushed rumors of where he REALLY is.

hap and bizzy- the weird couple who are always together, keeping to themselves, seeming unapproachable.

cmf- the skateboarder who all the girls are in love with, but is so into his skating and music that he doesnt even think girls like him.

diddy- the quiet artistic type who always seems to be writing something in his ever-present notebook.

red- cheaps little brother. he knows hes the shit, bt it doesnt get to him

england- the right wing rich kid who is somehow down.

cult- the older dude who buys us quarts of mickeys at lunch

tange- cults older brother.

tg- goth kid that people make fun of for not even fitting in with the outcasts. all the boys love her, but would never tell thier friends.

minya- smokin js and listening to metalica in the parking lot

airfrog- hip history professor

milspex- leader or the JROTC