khais

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice kiya, what shirt?

Flat Head Selvedge Button-Down

Lego Homme Autumn.Winter 2007

nice! I was going to cop this but they sold out in minutes so I was out of luck. luckily I managed to get a good spot in line when this Sesame Streetz x Macy's collabo dropped:

sesamexmacys.jpg

actually though I'm wearing this:

marinamilitare.jpg

knock-off I got from ebay. I wasn't sure about it at first but decided to get it, I have to say that its one of my favourite purchases. quality seems very good and I love the simplified display.

• 1 month later...
DSC_0062.jpg

Here you go man. Its actually my moms car. I just came home for the weekend for Chinese New Years and as a reward for my filial piety got to take it out for the day.

Is that an Automatic?

No Maserati with an automatic is a real car.

• 2 weeks later...

So uh, this can't really compare to you guys' watches, but I like it. It's a bit more scuffed up now than the picture, gym floors are nasty for glass things.

It's a bit more navy blue than the picture shows. And this is from a year or two ago, I don't feel like taking another picture.

07-13-20051.jpg

• 1 month later...

pictureuo6.jpg

Grandpa's 1969 accutron. I wish my camera wasn't so bad because the face and band have a nice vintage feel to them. The leather band is really comfortable and has a nice color.

Vacheron2.jpg

Vintage white gold Vacheron & Constantin Royal Chronometer

Pic was before I sent it back for a full restoration that cost $2K and took one year.

I love the lugs. I now have a black croco / leather strap and the contrast really brings out the lug shape. Makes the watch look almost rectangular.

• 2 months later...
was thinking of buying a rolex explorer tomorrow. what do you guys think?

wc26tv3.jpg

Alright, I think this should be the standard to posting your watch. Go grab your girlfriend, wife, whatever, and put your watch on the boob.

It may be over the nipple and right in front of me, but I still don't see a watch.