What will you buy through 2000db?

masuerte

So I was all excited that 2000db was starting up his buying service in Japan. But I'm freakin' stumped. Maybe the reason I can't think of anything is because I just had a rough 13 hours of Friday work and it's 5am in the morning. What're you all going to buy from japan through 2000db? Hype some stuff up for me!

i'm considering asking him to pick up some Cassette Playa stuff from their JP stockist... but I'd hate to have to ask the guy to go see what they have AND then tell him I actually want something and make him go back a 2nd time.

aaaaand after some careful picking through the La Foret website, they're only stocking women's CP. So, I'm probably not buying anything through the honorable 2000dB.

Well, after the t-shirts and hoodie from coldrice, I've just been anticipating another buying service for some LW. The stuff is amazing. Sooo...I think I'm gonna' get a classic crew in grey, a classic non-zip hoodie in navy and a white classic t-shirt. Gonna' take a look through the blog and see if anything else is must-have. Probably not. I just love the basics.

Guest Fade to Black

If I had the cash, I'd ask 2KDB to hook me up w/ some Junya Watanabe army jackets from the current season...

also since you're asking, you might as well get him to get you some Yohji Yamamoto costume d'homme plain white button downs...24,000 yen in Japan a much better deal than the $500+ you will pay for those in the states. Always a good basic to have.

If I had the cash, I'd ask 2KDB to hook me up w/ some Junya Watanabe army jackets from the current season...

also since you're asking, you might as well get him to get you some Yohji Yamamoto costume d'homme plain white button downs...24,000 yen in Japan a much better deal than the $500+ you will pay for those in the states. Always a good basic to have.

Any pictures of these, Fade to Black?

I've been looking for a good white button down.

Guest Fade to Black

no pics, it's just a plain white button down shirt...the fabric is like a Banana Republic shirt (of course big difference in material, but that's the closest comparison i can think of)...just a straight cut, not too tight or loose. goes with anything.

i like the black shirts from that line the best, esp. with the black buttons on black cotton...

• 1 month later...

^^ Seriously man, how much have you spent in the past ... week? I see you post about deciding to buy in almost all they hyped up products lately. You are hilarious. I look forward to your recent buys lion ^_^ hahahahahaa