What will you buy through 2000db?

masuerte

what's the point of this thread? if you buy something just post it in the recent purchases thread and everyone will know anyway.

I might be mistaken, but I think the purpose is to see what others buy/want to buy from 2000db and what cool stuff is available from Japan. Something along those lines...

that duffel looks great. What material is it?

Probably a very very thin wool. I got a "wool" jacket or two (that did not fit my long-ass arms) and they were made of some very thin material. The pea coat I got was made of some velvety material and thin but felt warm due to the well made inner lining.

Let me re-itirate that I am 6 ft tall and the L pea coat I got from them had like sleeves that ended at the middle of my fore-arm. Sucked ass!! Damn it if it weren't for the japanese being short, I would always feel comfy buying their stuff. Now I think I'll have to plan some kinda japanese shopping tour to get stuff there... sigh.

Nice shawl sweater, wish they had it in solids.

Uniqlo is so cheap that I kinda feel like I could just take a chance on stuff and not really care that much if something isn't quite right, hehe. We need Uniqlo in Los Angeles :/