Brand new Denime in the states! Size 29!

TaylorMADE

I bought these a while back and never got around to breaking them in as I have been stuck on a pair of evisu's... Anyhow went to the closet and these just dont fit me like they use to unfortunately and against my dying will, I must let these go. The denim is some of the nicest denim I have ever witnessed. The denim is extremely soft and the indigo is very dark. I'm sure many on this board know of the great quality that Denime offers in its' denim, but if you have any questions or need any more pics let me know. I know my camera skills are lacking. I bought these for around 250shipped or so and there are no tags attached as I didnt want to get charged for customs when i had them shipped over. Ill let them go for 125+shipping OBO, paypal with confirmed address is preferred.

Email: [email protected]

AIM: tdubb96

2vud7aw.jpg

40ku7i1.jpg

4gtg7ic.jpg

433lm68.jpg

40fgp4z.jpg

2hmht8g.jpg

2eqb3o8.jpg

2u7ojes.jpg

I'm not sure what model these are as a friend picked them up for me while on vacation. I'll i know is i got a call that said i just have to own a pair of these and so i bought them lol... anyhow, you are right these are not made in japan, however I guarentee that the denim is top quality and is of the same quality if not better as my japanese evisu's. Taking measurements now and will reply to all who have contacted me. thanks again.

Guest jeffvyain

free bump

someone should really take these. he lies not when he says their denim is ridiculous. it makes me miss my denimes. so slubby... if they would change their buttons to donuts i would definitely buy those in 6 months or so when my sams are broken in. hell, i may anyway...

free bump

someone should really take these. he lies not when he says their denim is ridiculous. it makes me miss my denimes. so slubby... if they would change their buttons to donuts i would definitely buy those in 6 months or so when my sams are broken in. hell, i may anyway...

you basically gave your denime's away man....:o

It IS a steal. But only for someone with a 29 inch waist. I think they're all in the Sammy contest.

I'd get it if I were anywhere in the neighborhood of 30.

Guest jeffvyain

this sucks man. same thing happened to me with my denimes. so underrated. hopefully someone will bite. they should be worth far more than 120. i can't even afford to eat right now, let alone buy jeans.

Truthfully I thought these would go pretty fast considering the price and quality. I have some sammy's that I bought for almost twice as much of these and the quality, although amazing, isnt twice what these are by any means... oh well, hopefully someone will give this pair a good home.