APC denim

Geowu

put some good time into my APC's tonight. few ash marks, some rub'd out back pockets, combs getting deeper and deeper, did some running in them, creases in pockets and around the crotch region..

i feel like tonight was a good night despite the surreal aspects of it. see my superconfessional post for details.

ill take some pics soon.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that isn''t true, I just orderd some 31 rescues hoping they'll stretch 2 sizes like everyone said...

Oh they'll stretch if you force them too. But old apc's wouldnt stretch even if you weren't putting that much pressure on them through everyday wear.

Hi guys. I'm new to this. I just bought a pair of APC NS sz 28 yesterday. I usually wear a sz 30 in Diesel and also wear a sz 30 in Imperial Kings. Just want to see what you guys think of the fit on this or maybe I should go sz 27. I can button these up fine with no issue. It's my first time wearing a more tapered/skinny jean. Thanks. Oh...and sorry for the dirty mirror and somewhat blurry pics.

sept3007001.jpg

sept3007002.jpg

sept3007003.jpg

I need some help, does anyone know what the 32 new standards measure waist brand new never worn in Raw Indigo?

I'm also looking for the exact waist Measurement of the 33 new standards brand new...

Thanks a ton, I'm really on the fence between 31 Rescues and New Standards, I thought I'd want a more straight fit but I just got some Gap Jeans that taper like the New Standards and I think the skinny jean style looks pretty good on me :o.

I need some help, does anyone know what the 32 new standards measure waist brand new never worn in Raw Indigo?

I'm also looking for the exact waist Measurement of the 33 new standards brand new...

Thanks a ton, I'm really on the fence between 31 Rescues and New Standards, I thought I'd want a more straight fit but I just got some Gap Jeans that taper like the New Standards and I think the skinny jean style looks pretty good on me :o.

size 32 new standards measure 33" brand new.

Hello i dont post much but i have a question regarding fit. The last pair of apc's i had where the A L'Anglaise in a size 35 they strechted and ended up fitting to large resulting in crappy results. Just wanted to get suggestions on wether i should go with a 33 or 34 in the rescue? Im going for a non tight realaxed fit if that makes sense.

Thanks

Trax

I think www.contextclothing.com has exact measurements, but I bought a 33 rescue and when i got them the waist measured 36 inches. the 32 resuce meausres 35 inches, and the 31 resuce measures 33.5 inches.

So, on top of that size down two sizes, because they will stretch a ton. So if you have a 35 inch waist, order them in size 31 and they will be tight for the first week or so and then will fit great.

Hello i dont post much but i have a question regarding fit. The last pair of apc's i had where the A L'Anglaise in a size 35 they strechted and ended up fitting to large resulting in crappy results. Just wanted to get suggestions on wether i should go with a 33 or 34 in the rescue? Im going for a non tight realaxed fit if that makes sense.

Thanks

Trax

<font size fucking huge so blind noobs can feel it>2</font size fucking big ass huge so noobs can read>

Not sure what thats supposed to mean? As you can see ive been around the forums for awhile even before i registered i just dont post i read. I just wanted a few suggestions based on the fit of the english which is no longer made, before jumping into another pair of apc's being that i have been wearing other denim for awhile. So if your not gonna help stop posting to get your post count up. Thanks bye4now12 ill check out the link.

<font size fucking huge so blind noobs can feel it>2</font size fucking big ass huge so noobs can read>

fucking hell.. Does anyone have the same experience :

almost 5 months in,soaked twice before, dunno if they're just really filthy now or what but it's starting to irritate my skin! I think there's already tiny creatures living in em. I've got tiny bite marks on my legs it's fucking strange and annoying. really uncomfortable. I only get em when I wearem. Why posting here? they just so happen to be apc. so yea. haha. Now I'm contemplating on soaking it again.... I want to febrreeze it or something.. Any other way to disinfect/clean jeans? maybe kill organisms or shit.