APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok..so i have worn my apcs quite hard for about two weeks now and i havent done anything to them..i'm starting to get some creases in the crotch and some honeycombs..what should i do now?

keep wearing them as usual until u hit 4-6 months then ask this question again?

ok..so i have worn my apcs quite hard for about two weeks now and i havent done anything to them..i'm starting to get some creases in the crotch and some honeycombs..what should i do now?
Maybe its the weed....but man what kind of question is this? They are freakin jeans!!! just wear them!!!! smh

can someone just confirm my question, all i need is a yes or no answer

cheers

sorry for not going thru the thread (its just too long)

i am wondering what size in the New Standards would fit me best if a 28X32 RRDS fits me fine in the thighs and waist?

i am currently considering purchasing the new standards in sz 25 and not sure whehter they are gonna fit me since i have no idea as to how they fit

ok... i read the last 35 pages of this thread and i am still not entirely sure what size i should go with the APC NS. some say they stretch like crazy

i am hoping that these 25' will stretch to around 29' to be comfy

damn, i was thinking to get the 25' since the price was pretty good i think in comparison to the apc.fr site (around 100USD instead of 110 Euro and the extra 10-20 Euro they charge for shipping)

cheers

Hey guys, what are my options if I want to wash my Rescue's frequently? Here's the deal: I got some Rescues and really like them, but I also want to try out a pair of Nudie RRDS, so I ordered one of those. Those should be in soon. I've worn the Rescue's twice, they are fun and all, but something about the Nudie jean really intrigues me.

Like I said, the APC's have no wear, they look like they came right from the store. If I was to wash them now, what would start to happen?

if you wash them often, they will just slowly lose indigo with each wash and fade to a lighter blue. The reason people take time between washes is because they want the contrast of the fade, but if that isn't very important to you then you can just wear and wash the APC's and enjoy your light blue jeans. Honestly, i would just put them on ice for a little while and not waste(at least in my opinion) them.

try putting your underwear on ice

on days before important days in my life (ie first day of school)

i have tried a few times freezing my underwear and then wearing it the next morning as a final wakeup

and its the most refreshing feeling on earth

i guess it should work with jeans too

Mine are stretching on the sides as well just like monk. I've been using my fingers to pull it apart and it would give and open up! Kinda scary! It's like that cut on the top of your mouth that will heal if you don't touch it - but you keep touching it.

I know all the APC questions are getting a bit long in the tooth now but I have a pretty simple one. I was just wanting to know if anyone knows the size of the leg opening on a pair of 26/27" waist APC New Cures?

Much appreciated.

just a quick question - i plan on heading up to NYC in a few weeks to go fall shopping and what not and figured while i was there i'd just hit the APC store and pick up a pair. now my question - how is their size availability there, and also do they allow you to try the jeans on there?

I know all the APC questions are getting a bit long in the tooth now but I have a pretty simple one. I was just wanting to know if anyone knows the size of the leg opening on a pair of 26/27" waist APC New Cures?

Much appreciated.

Can anyone share the love on this one? Wanting to purchase asap. :)

Cheers