Loopwheeler update

2000dB

I've been getting a lot of PMs about the stock of Loopwheeler zip-ups, so I figured making a thread would be good. Mods, feel free to move it to supermarket if it's too much business for supershopper.

Loopwheeler just restocked on LW-09 (their classic zip-up model). Here's what they have. X means out of stock!

-------------XS-----S------M----- L -----XL

Black --------------X--------------X----------

Navy --------------X---------------------------

Beige ------------------------------------------

Gray -------------------------------------------

I hope that's sorta clear. I won't put the price here for now (PM or email me for that) just because I don't want this moved to supermarket too quick.

They also have the full zip sweaters, but I was deceived by those. The cut is really odd and while being really soft, they're not as nice as their classic offerings. Also, the zips are just flimsy YKK.

Let me know if you have any questions.

2000db - are those stock levels taken from the website, or from the loopwheeler stores in tokyo?

i have family going to japan in the next week and was going to get them to pick me up some stuff, but if there's no S in the LW09, i won't bother asking them to go out of their way.

also, i know there's been some discussion as to discrepancies in the sizing measurements on the LW website...does anyone know if the new revised measurements for the LW09 on the LW website are correct...?

2000db - are those stock levels taken from the website, or from the loopwheeler stores in tokyo?

i have family going to japan in the next week and was going to get them to pick me up some stuff, but if there's no S in the LW09, i won't bother asking them to go out of their way.

also, i know there's been some discussion as to discrepancies in the sizing measurements on the LW website...does anyone know if the new revised measurements for the LW09 on the LW website are correct...?

The stocks are taken from the store in Tokyo. I think the website is the same since you have to email the store anyway, unless they have more at their other store.

• 3 weeks later...

I emailed them to see when they'll have a black LW09 in S, they told me they'd restock Jan... Are you still gonna be in Japan in January?

also, let us know how the cashmere ones are like... and please check to see if they have them in S.

I emailed them to see when they'll have a black LW09 in S, they told me they'd restock Jan... Are you still gonna be in Japan in January?

also, let us know how the cashmere ones are like... and please check to see if they have them in S.

Yes, I will still be in Japan at that time if everything goes well.

really? when i first saw the post a while back at their blog I asked a friend who could read japanese to translate to me and IIRC the differences were like very small, like .5cm or something... Hmm... I will have to double check...

2000dB: they still got mediums in stock? :)

really? when i first saw the post a while back at their blog I asked a friend who could read japanese to translate to me and IIRC the differences were like very small, like .5cm or something... Hmm... I will have to double check...

2000dB: they still got mediums in stock? :)

Was meaning to go today, but I had some waiting in line for other crap (not clothing) and I couldn't make it there... I'm going tomorrow early afternoon fer sure. I don't think the small is the new medium, the medium fitted me pretty snugly and I'm a slim medium/fat small.

• 3 months later...

just a small update,

loopwheeler have again restocked their LW-09

however make sure you look at the notice section since they changed the sizing a bit

it's more fitted i think, which is good

time to grab ur LW-09 kids!!

hint hint ayn!

Ahh they used the LW "Light" fabric instead of "Basic" like they did in the last seaon. Light is noticibly "lighter" than Basic and IMO doesn't feel as good. I had both LW hoodies one using light and the other with basic and the basic version felt a lot better. I'm interested to get a feel of what the LW "Middle" fabric is like...

Ahh they used the LW "Light" fabric instead of "Basic" like they did in the last seaon. Light is noticibly "lighter" than Basic and IMO doesn't feel as good. I had both LW hoodies one using light and the other with basic and the basic version felt a lot better. I'm interested to get a feel of what the LW "Middle" fabric is like...

Crap, that sucks. I only bought one again this run cause I wanted a heavier hoody, but in a different color than the LW I already have. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

just a small update,

loopwheeler have again restocked their LW-09

however make sure you look at the notice section since they changed the sizing a bit

it's more fitted i think, which is good

time to grab ur LW-09 kids!!

hint hint ayn!

thanks, LW09's were restocked about 2 weeks ago, they just restocked their LW81's today and I have 2 reserved... I'm trying to get them picked up right now...