STARCHING EVISUxPUMA RIGID DENIM!

Solearius

I lost.. :(

2m5jc54.jpg

Doesn't seem like this "ACTION-1 SPRAY STARCH" is stiffening the back of these knees. But it's just making it softer!

It's:

1.) Start back knees

2.) Wear while soaked

3.) Stiff honeycombs

Right? How long must I wear the jeans to get really stiff creases? How much start do I apply?

Solearius

i bought a pair of puma x evisu and gave up on starch. its not gonna help hold creases.... theres some weird coating on the denim i think that just wont allow anything to hold. probably should get used to wearing them raw and dont expect too much fading. like akura said you'll have to work the crap out of them for anything significant.

How long do u think it took for this guy to achieve this?????

zlq6ph.jpg

Also.....how is the fitting? I was going to order some EVISUpuma denim online but was wondering if theyre 'true to size' - smaller - or run bigger?

I plan on getting the regular/rigid.....im a 34 and I plan on washing em a couple times

Thanks,

J.

Being Rigid, these will take VERY LONG to see any results.

Especially if these are loose on you.

TwelveAM there probably did a few starch sessions, seeins as how the honeycombs are so well defined. Also, as mentioned, spray starch is not as efficient as liquid starch.

Good luck with your jeans, it's going to take a looooong time to get fades, but they will come.

I'm betting twelve am used more than just starch, the area is just too white. I didn't know they came rigid, I thought it was just raw one-wash. Next time just spray with starch and blowdry hot whilst in crouched position. You'll hopefully get a little bit of shrinkage and tighten up the honeycombs. Don't be surprised if the front-side and profile look fucked up at first.

• 7 months later...
How long do u think it took for this guy to achieve this?????

zlq6ph.jpg

Those look as if someone just sprayed some white stuff (or maybe too much starch) on them after squatting,

it's not the actual creases that are lighter as would be expected but the area around it. Looks home-faked imho.

Also is that a vaginaXcouch???? Nice!

damn that couchXvagina is hot..anyways, you shouldnt have starched them, instead you just wear them everyday or so and sooner or later there will be results. i mean if you want cool honeycombs without actually wearing your jeans, just go buy some levis or some shit.