Club Monaco Fall/Winter 2006

tm

i dont know what is the general consensus about CM in general since its a mall store but today i walked into their store and found their stuff quite nice.

i guess if you cant get the W+H jacket or in the market for a nice jacket you can try CM.

maybe the fits shit but the detail/quality looks good.

this military jacket looked amazing

m5.jpg

I wanna vouch for the quality of club monaco...

but don't pay for it at retail. All the things I've bought from club monaco, I've bought it on sale because it's so well stocked during sales. I also wear theshit out of them and they hold up very well...

And in the military jacket, it's okay if it fits a tad large.

Guest Montreal

I woke up this morning with the intention of buying that jacket. Decided to check out the website prior to leaving.. $349 for that jacket. Um.. I'll definitely have to pass.

Guest Montreal
I personally find Club Monaco's quality to be lacking for the price. If you're talking about how much you'll end up paying for it when it get's marked down to less than half the original retail price, then yeah it's worth it.

How long does it take for CM to mark down their current season? I need a jacket ASAP.. it's almost freezing in Montreal and I'm still rockin' my AA California Fleece.

Morningstar is absolutely correct...CM clothing is at it's best when on sale. Conceptually, they come up with a few decent items each season, but it's never anything groundbreaking...In fact, you can see them consistently borrowing ideas from other designers. in the end, compared ot other chain retailers, if you can wait for the sales, you'll be in pretty good hands.

How long does it take for CM to mark down their current season? I need a jacket ASAP.. it's almost freezing in Montreal and I'm still rockin' my AA California Fleece.

I know that there are several phases when an item is placed on sale. So I suggest you look elswhere because that jacket to become more affordable you have to wait until after Thanksgiving.