tweeds

Denim in Singapore

hey

long time no see

lotsa new faces

but it seems that this thread is dying a slow death unlike when it first started.

anyway, where's tweedles and the rest of the old guard?

I think tweeds has moved to london...maybe he be postin in the Denim in UK thread soon?

Anyways yeah this thread is dying but mmm i guess some of us here do try to keep it going the best we can.

Would love to hear yr input CaptMomo!

yeah shop not found or some shiz, i checked it out, but im wonderin if them goods are legit.

panic, info on blackmarket? can we do an article? get at me on pm brah

lol i got no valuable input

sold/gave away all my jeans cept for my NS

and only wear plain tees and deadbeat converse.

anyway isnt haji lane like crumbling?

A little info about Black Market I came across some time ago on the Farm website. Potentially good but only if they can find enough good quality products to stock.

"Black Market, a shop for designers (fashion, graphic, product) and artists to showcase/sell their work will be open on 08 Nov 08.We’re located at unit 19 Jalan Pisang (Along Victoria Street).To stock in our shop, please send portfolio to [email protected] for consideration. "

"the next big trend"??? where the fuck have you been for the past year?

i'm talking bout what' gonna be more widely seen on the streets.

and as i did mentioned, just my opinion,

i dunno but its just me that suddenly friends around me start asking and probing about raw denim, [ good or bad? i dunno ]

there's no link here

my point:

1) i will not buy from cheapnudie

2) i get mine cheaper than cheapnudie anyways

:)

lol are you like against him or something ? maybe you are nordicstic or the guy from the other blog lol all of your post are solely for that purpose. i'll stop here anyway.

what would black market be selling?

I'm not too sure what they have in store yet, but it seems like its going to be along the lines of clothes (mostly t-shirts i think), posters, music, art, that sort of thing.

I'm guessing its going to have more of a "street" feel than say, high-end fashunz labels.

I know there's this new-ish place at haji lane (shop not found? shop no where?) that stocks helmut lang, y-3, some n-hoolywood, neil barrett, for somewhat cheaper prices.

Its on the left side of the road, before you hit the cafe/eateries section. They stock stuff from 2-3 seasons ago...

Their helmut lang is the habitual crap. (Made in China, ugh)

Saw some DH MIJ, but they were all plus-sized (34 and up)

Blackjack started stocking N.Hollywood, but their prices are meh.

Hey guys,

Took a trip down to NotFound some days back. Saw Evisu heritage, Fillipa K, Karl Largerfiled, APC.

Amazing prices. APC NS were only 169 but size 30 and 31 only. In the end bought an agnes b canvas shoe for 115.

Anyone can tell me if their stuff is genuine?

wow, amazing indeed.. sounds too good to be true. Someone posted a couple of posts above you that the stuff doesnt seem legit lol

Hi, sorry I am new here. Anyone knows any shops tat buy 2nd hand jeans pls???b cos i wan to sell my Tough Jeansmith and Cocolulu b cos I seldom hav the chance to wear it although I love it very much:(... Thanks a lot..:)

lol eh hellogoodbye, u got shit with me, settle it like a man

davi5: i think QC stocks the most apr 77 and i don't think they're overcharging by alot, someone who's down with QC stuff might be able to give u a better answer

Hi, sorry I am new here. Anyone knows any shops tat buy 2nd hand jeans pls???b cos i wan to sell my Tough Jeansmith and Cocolulu b cos I seldom hav the chance to wear it although I love it very much:(... Thanks a lot..:)

I dunno anywhere in Singapore that offers that. You're better off trying your luck on ebay or sth, those brands probably won't get much love on sufu.

Hey guys,

Took a trip down to NotFound some days back. Saw Evisu heritage, Fillipa K, Karl Largerfiled, APC.

Amazing prices. APC NS were only 169 but size 30 and 31 only. In the end bought an agnes b canvas shoe for 115.

Anyone can tell me if their stuff is genuine?

Hiya, I am one of the owners of notfound, and to answer your question, yes, it's genuine as we only deal in genuine, brand new goods.

Certain shoes come without boxes, hence the low price. And it's black barrett by neil barrett we carry, a line specially created for Japan only. Most of our stuff are current season.

Thanks to a small, nimble set-up and direct relationships with fashion houses and manufacturers, notfound gets its goods at realistic prices and passes all the cost savings to the customer. In short, we are recession friendly.

Btw, lotsa vans surf series just in, all lined with bamboo charcoal insole and many exclusive to Japan only. Come. And feel free to ask me anything, aside from authenticity issue because we only deal in genuine items. See you soon.

Hiya, I am one of the owners of notfound, and to answer your question, yes, it's genuine as we only deal in genuine, brand new goods.

Certain shoes come without boxes, hence the low price. And it's black barrett by neil barrett we carry, a line specially created for Japan only. Most of our stuff are current season.

Thanks to a small, nimble set-up and direct relationships with fashion houses and manufacturers, notfound gets its goods at realistic prices and passes all the cost savings to the customer. In short, we are recession friendly.

Btw, lotsa vans surf series just in, all lined with bamboo charcoal insole and many exclusive to Japan only. Come. And feel free to ask me anything, aside from authenticity issue because we only deal in genuine items. See you soon.

ahhh, so i was wrong. So sorry to give the wrong info then guys :(

my bad my bad. freee hugs

ahhh, so i was wrong. So sorry to give the wrong info then guys :(

my bad my bad. freee hugs

hey it's all good. just ask if you are unsure, yeah? free hugs!

yo notfound...pls bring in smaller sizes for the smaller doodz pls.

Will give you +rep and much patronage.

Noted, we're just warming up, Smaller sizes coming in as we speak...

Hi Tik! Sent you a PM as well.

Where is NotFound in Singapore? Address?

Do you have APC New Standard Indigo in SIze 30 or 31? How much?

Thanks! :)

Hi Tik! Sent you a PM as well.

Where is NotFound in Singapore? Address?

Do you have APC New Standard Indigo in SIze 30 or 31? How much?

Thanks! :)

Hola vaughan. Sent you a PM. We have got the goods instore.

Guest deusvalor

hey guys, need some help - where in singapore can you go to repair / replace a broken clasp on a pair of dior jeans?

TET Tailor Alteration Centre

02-17

Peninsular Shopping Centre

You can give it a try.

Hi there.

Just wondering if anyone on this thread has been down to the Levis store at Raffles lately ?

I am coming through for my friends wedding at the start of December and wanted to pick up a pair of vintage collection dry 1901 501xx.

Is this the only place in Singa to get them ?

has anyone seen what they have stock of for this season ?

prices roughly ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks

JJ

:)

Raffles City does stock LVC, the levi's outlet at Heeren does as well. Not familiar with the price range, but last i checked was in the higher 300 range.