Denim in Singapore

tweeds

nice black dukes woweee saw ur pics up on frontal, keep us updated on how they fade!

hmm anyone know how much skulls cost at labfour? tried on some skulls at queens and i loved the fit but 280+ for the black raws are abit too much

nice black dukes woweee saw ur pics up on frontal, keep us updated on how they fade!

hmm anyone know how much skulls cost at labfour? tried on some skulls at queens and i loved the fit but 280+ for the black raws are abit too much

wait, u mean there's somewhere else in singapore that sells skulls?

where's labfour?

cause i loved the fit, but they dont have much stock (size) left at queens couture...

wait, u mean there's somewhere else in singapore that sells skulls?

where's labfour?

cause i loved the fit, but they dont have much stock (size) left at queens couture...

guess there is spelling error, should be fabfour, skull official online store.. see www.fabfour.co.jp.. and they ship internationally and the price is a little lower than what QC is charging for a pair of skulls..

i like the SA with the short hair though. damn cute. If i can get discount i wouldn't mind, haha! I just came back from Belief. Nothing much over there if you ask me.

edit: he has a wife i guess, saw a older looking lady at the shop. sorry if you're here! =P

i like the SA with the short hair though. damn cute. If i can get discount i wouldn't mind, haha! I just came back from Belief. Nothing much over there if you ask me.

edit: he has a wife i guess, saw a older looking lady at the shop. sorry if you're here! =P

haha yeah i do remember seeing some cute salesgirls working there.

First post here... so hello...

I have read about Front Row being quite popular in this thread, so I was wondering whether you guys could tell me how much APC cures (Old and new). I am trying to decide on a pair of much needed jeans.

Thanks,

Nick

First post here... so hello...

I have read about Front Row being quite popular in this thread, so I was wondering whether you guys could tell me how much APC cures (Old and new). I am trying to decide on a pair of much needed jeans.

Thanks,

Nick

$240 SGd if im not wrong....but i might be...

havent been back at front row in a while

This is taken from a 'KTS' thread by someone in a local forum.

[bRAND NEW, never even tried on! APC Standard sz 28

Measurements:

back waist x 2 = 28.8 inches

front rise = 11.2 inches

leg opening = 7.7 inches

$150!!! FYI, Front Row is selling them for $240! hehe but i still love front row. ] - the advert comes with pics of his jeans as well but wont go ahead & post it!

Btw, the guy still trying to sell his jeans! And nope, it aint me :D