Denim in Singapore

tweeds

we were on the issue of proving consent or lack of in marital rape and this prick ( a year 2 double degree student) proceeded to explain how "a woman's vaginal muscles will contract if she does not intend to have sex and therefore a husband could not claim to not know she was not consenting".

true thats how things usually turn out, i may have been too harsh there i just meant to point out how douche-y it was to make such a statement.

panicnation were you @ treehouse on wed evening?

My SOL buddy was like "this class is full of super fake wayang types". Haha...like when talkative dude wanna answer prof again he be like "Hey that girl raised her hand first".

not much fluff in my classes so far. keeping my fingers crossed

• 3 weeks later...
true thats how things usually turn out, i may have been too harsh there i just meant to point out how douche-y it was to make such a statement.

not much fluff in my classes so far. keeping my fingers crossed

panicnation were you @ treehouse on wed evening?

My SOL buddy was like "this class is full of super fake wayang types". Haha...like when talkative dude wanna answer prof again he be like "Hey that girl raised her hand first".

sufu...the SMU chapter

What's the best place to get Samurai/Flat Head/Pure Blue Japan jeans online?

selfedge?

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys Im not from singapore, but I want to ask you guys about a guy that have an account called "akiyama71"... He said he's from Singapore..

Do u guys know bout that person?? he already takes my money 3 days ago for a jeans; however until today I have not hear anything from him..

Ive sent him PMs and emails; but he never reply... if you guys know him, please tell him to contact me, because im afread he's not legit; and takes away my money just like that...

I think his real name is Christopher Chin (saw it in PayPal); please let me know guys...

Thank you very much...

hey man, do you have to make this issue public? peopl don't need to work is it?

Hey guys Im not from singapore, but I want to ask you guys about a guy that have an account called "akiyama71"... He said he's from Singapore..

Do u guys know bout that person?? he already takes my money 3 days ago for a jeans; however until today I have not hear anything from him..

Ive sent him PMs and emails; but he never reply... if you guys know him, please tell him to contact me, because im afread he's not legit; and takes away my money just like that...

I think his real name is Christopher Chin (saw it in PayPal); please let me know guys...

Thank you very much...

It's just 3 days dude....Take it easy. I waited more than a week to get my jeans mailed from Australia.. Sometimes, the delay is the mailing part...not the posting of mail..

^^

I know mate, I feel really bad bout this; and also to him (akiyama71)... I hope he understand my insecure feeling, since I message him many times between monday and tuesday without receiving reply...

Anyway, its all my bad guys; really sorry bout this...

he's really a 100% LEGIT guy!! thank you and sorry bro akiyama71... :)

Once more sorry guys...

hey guys, i have a couple jeans for sale, anyone interested? all worn only once or twice, selling off cos i dont like the size

Dior silver selvedge 19cm, sz29 - $250

Skull 5010xx 6x6 sz30 - $150

Skull 5010xx 6x6 sz28 - $150

April77 Joey Colordrive grey sz29 - $110

April77 Joey Colordrive black sz29 - $110

Prices all nego, pics available upon request. PM ME PLEASEE

edit. all prices in SGD btwww

hey guys. I think this has been asked to death but I can't possibly re-read through 300+ pages of this thread. So... Does anyone know where to get obenauf or pecard leather conditioner, or any good leather conditioners in Singapore? There's a place that sells leather goods, something Woodland or something? Do they have leather conditioners there? Thanks in advance!