American Apparel "Slim Slacks"

pmpacrmb

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually work for american apperal. other colours include royal blue, and a deep red colour. They also released an 8 button cardigan which has buttons going 3/4 of the way down the shirt .

are these cardigans going to be available online, or wholesale?

looks pretty cool (and inexpensive), what's the composition of the material though?

I purchased a pair today in Asphalt, I am a huge fan of AA, but at times question their quality control, however these jeans have exceeded my expectations. They paid a great deal of attention to details, I like em alot. Havent gotten a chance to really wear em, but when I pick up my digital camera I will snap a pic or two. They only come in one length which I believe is like 31-32 inch inseam and they are 97% cotton and 3% spandex/lycra, the fit is great. Skinny and low rise, not too low, but just right

They seem like they're pretty open to suggestions, why not comment on their blog or send them an email. You never know.

you know what? whatever. people are going to be jumping on that bandwagon so hard when it hits stores. id probably be better off staying away from it all anyways...

When I was rreading the blog, they said they were open to suggestions. I'm in the same boat with Chris and a lot of other. So what I'm saying is if enough of us email them and comment on the blog maybe they wil give us 34inch and 36inch inseams.

a) You lot are spoilt by the price of everything from food to petrol to CDs. Grr.

B) Do you not think that a pair of jeans entirely produced in a factory in LA is going to be more expensive than a pair of jeans produced in Bangladesh or China? With AA you're paying for the peace of mind of knowing that you're paying those workers a decent living wage by US standards and not employing under-16s, which a hell of a lot of companies still turn a blind eye to when it comes to the third-party factories they contract.

i saw them in silver, khaki, royal blue, and red yesterday. i didnt even bother trying them on. mainly because they looked like they had a twelve inch inseam, and because they were hardly tapered at all. and also, because i felt like i was being cruised by one of the employees wearing spandex hot shorts, and it was making me uncomfortable.

but i got one of the last cardigans. i got an x-small asphalt one. its nice, but it could be a few inches longer as well.