American Apparel "Slim Slacks"

pmpacrmb

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where from? i called several stores in california, and none of them have them in stock yet. over half of them didnt even know they were getting any men's cardigans.

Edmonton Alberta, of all places, I found it on the rack of new items. I was in Calgary over the weekend and they were out on the regular racks. Although when I purchased it one of the girls at the counter said "maybe we shoulden't put these out yet" to her co-worker. I'll do my best to get some pics up tommorow.

Edmonton Alberta, of all places, I found it on the rack of new items. I was in Calgary over the weekend and they were out on the regular racks. Although when I purchased it one of the girls at the counter said "maybe we shoulden't put these out yet" to her co-worker. I'll do my best to get some pics up tommorow.

you lucky shit. what colors did they come in? what are they made of?

you lucky shit. what colors did they come in? what are they made of?

Mine is asphalt, I remember seeing black, one of the AA purples, I think there was a red or cranberry (more I'm sure but I am a tad hazy). It's made of the same baby rib they use in other items, although it feels slightly thicker, it has the same old little clear buttons.

Thanks for the pics!

Are they slimfit like every other AA product?

No problem.. yes they are slim fitting, I actually got a L and M (that's all they had left anyways) just to play with a few outfits. The white is a M and fits great, I have long arms and have always had issues with their sleeve lengths but these were perfect. All in all, I have to tip my hat to them on this style..now if they can only improve those buttons :)