Help: Superdenim Crisis

doctorgnar

So these are my APC NS, they are over a year old, and recently the top button broke. I tried to capture what is going on here in some pictures.

IMG_2021.jpg

The top part of the button (left) broke off, and the bottom part is still attached to the jeans (please excuse my crude vocab here, I don't know all the correct terms.)

IMG_2022.jpg

Also, the back of the button is starting to tear away from the denim, probably just from wear and stretching.

IMG_2024.jpg

And the button hole is also starting to tear, also probably from wear and stretching.

What can I do to repair the button, and the button hole? I assume a tailor can do something about this - but does anyone have any suggestions? Or suggestions for a really good tailor in NYC?

Many thanks

pervert!

hey doc, curious------were they really really tight?

After I took these pictures, I thought the same thing - they are kind of cool. That is partly why I posted this. Thread should have been "Cool pics of broken Button."

They were pretty tight, but they stretched to be just right. I hadn't worn them for a while and they seemed to shrink a little just sitting in the closet. I wore them out skating and bent down for a trick and it popped off. I might have packed on a couple - but I wore these for over a year - they fit pretty well.

Here's a pic of the whole jean - as seen in the "Evolution" thread:

IMG_1948.jpg

After I took these pictures, I thought the same thing - they are kind of cool. That is partly why I posted this. Thread should have been "Cool pics of broken Button."

They were pretty tight, but they stretched to be just right. I hadn't worn them for a while and they seemed to shrink a little just sitting in the closet. I wore them out skating and bent down for a trick and it popped off. I might have packed on a couple - but I wore these for over a year - they fit pretty well.

Here's a pic of the whole jean - as seen in the "Evolution" thread:

IMG_1948.jpg

damn those make me so ashamed of my APC NS! nice work there.