Acronym06/07

Felix

that's probably because that's a duffle coat.

2lj46yc.jpg

herringbone cloth. might be wool even, i'll have to check. he did it in pinstripe, among other suit fabrics.

xcoldrex, is your jacket one of the Watanabe x Goldwin colabos? Either way it is a really nice jacket. Mr. Watanabe knows what he is doing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just exchanged my medium for a L in the SS-J1W, so I can post measurements and pics whenever they arrive. I found the SS-J1W fit considerably more snugly than other jackets I have purchased from Acronym, as the only thing I usually wear a large in from Acronym is the outer I have, and that's because I like to layer underneath it.

Recon SF is still stocking the ACR stuff. Checked it last week and they had the SS-J2's (the wool-fabric version and the normal one) and another outer jacket I think (not sure which one though). Great stuff but it's goddamn expensive. I believe the SSJ2 wool is like $590. That's a lot more than the modest $420 some SSJ2 pricetag last year.

• 3 weeks later...

The glade might be slow about non-purchase enquiries, but they are very speedy about getting back to you once you have ordered. I exchanged my ss-j1w, and the customer service throughout was excellent (even when I tripped on them when I thought they forgot to send my new size back with the other stuff I ordered the second time around)

kudos to the glade...