barney's coop michigan

jchosko

i went to check out the new barney's coop in troy, michigan today. it's pretty nice, but the girls section seemed way better than the dudes'. they did have acne jeans though, but they didn't really seem all that dope. i'd never seen them in person before, and i tried some on but didn't really like the cut. the quality didn't seem all that either, and, for the price i'd get some japanese selvage...

i also tried on the puma/evisu jeans at the puma store, those were dope but a little too much $$.

anyways, i then headed over to loehmanns (discount clothing) whicih is always hella weak, but they had a bunch of lee jeans and i got a pair of 101b unwashed jeans for $50. They're ahlf yellow selvage and a nice regular cut. They're currently soaking...

Anyways, thought i'd give a brief report about the newest barney's coop.

lates...

barney's has rogues gallery, crate jeans, surface to air, nice collective, trovata, rag and bone, marc jacobs, barking irons shirts, a small selection of rogan and apc, and a few other lines i can't remember.

i really wasn't all that impressed. some of the lines being carried are all right, but the prices are higher than they should be and the actual selection of goods is pretty weak.

there are better places to get clothes (even in michigan).